She had one last stop before she went up. She went up to the mandir to talk to her friend, philosopher and guide with whom she had a painful conversation 7 months ago at this very spot.

'Thank you for being with me through all my trials and tribulations Devi Maiyaa......I couldn't have done this without you,' said Khushi as she paid her salutations.

When Khushi entered the bedroom, she saw Arnav sitting on his side of the bed, leaning against the headboard, working on his lap top. His hair was damp from the shower. She realized that she would have to shower as well. They had driven all the way from Lucknow and she felt her clothes sticking to her.

Khushi came out of the bathroom after her shower, in her night suit. God! She looked sexy as hell with that wet hair! His eyes moved to her swan like neck, the delicate rounded shoulders, her slim hands, and the lovely curve of her waist that he could span with both his hands, flaring into rounded hips and bottom. She was beautiful!

As she stood in front of the mirror, towelling her hair dry she found herself staring at the Salman Khan poster on the wall. She turned around to find her stars hanging from her side of the bed and heard the sound of chimes. He had put back all her things! Her heart began to beat really fast. She went up to the Salman Khan poster and began to take it down.

'What are you doing that for, Khushi?' snapped Arnav looking at her from his position on the bed, 'I don't like it when you keep changing the décor of this room.'

'I don't need these things anymore,' she declared as she put away the poster. She moved to the stars. She held one in her hand, and was about tug at it when she felt her hair being moved to one side and Arnav's lips on her neck. She jumped as she let go of the star.

'Leave them alone Khushi,' he muttered as he began to nibble on her neck contentedly, burying his face in her hair and inhaling deeply. 'You smell delicious. Do you have any idea how sexy you look when you come out of the shower with your hair wet like this?'

His arms came around Khushi, his hand capturing hers, playing idly with her fingers, his touch setting her skin tingling. His mouth was against her hair, his warm breath stirring it softly as he brought her flush against him.

She turned around and snaked her arms around his neck slamming her body hard against him 'You look sexy too.....when you come out of the shower, without your shirt on,' she mumbled into his neck.

'Your wish is my command, my dearest wife,' he rasped against her neck and her heart soared as his arms tightened around her.

Arnav took a few steps back and took off his t-shirt, leaving him in just his track pants, riding low on his hips revealing a tiny bit of his underwear. God! She could never get over how magnificent he looked! Arnav with the glow of the warm light painting his bold features, looked beautiful and strong and utterly masculine. Her heart began to beat very fast as she took in his lean and hard build, the play of muscles on his shoulders, biceps and chest. But what stirred her most was the sprinkling of dark hair on his chest. She wanted to go up to him and move her hands all over him. But as Arnav began to take a step toward her, a sudden bout of shyness assailed her. Khushi began to move back and ran into the pool area.

As she stood looking at the stars, Arnav came up behind her and gathered her in his arms and held her silently. This room held a lot of bad memories for them since the time they were married. This room----- which had been a silent witness to the hatred -----

'Khushi, I don't know if I will ever be able to make it up to the things I did to you, the things I said, I ____' his voice caught as he remembered.

Is kamre ke baahar hum happily married couple ki acting karenge....per is kamre ke andar tum mere liye kuch nahi ho......you mean nothing to me!