Chapter 1

It was late night and Barış's birthday party had come to its end. Everybody had headed home except for Barış and Elçin. Instead of both of them going at their own homes, they both ended up in a hotel because the desire to spend the rest of the night together was bigger than anything. They wanted to be sure nobody would disturb them, so they went to a hotel. Plus, the home of neither of them both was safe, so the only option they had was a hotel. They both were craving each other so much for a very long time and they finally decided to extinguish the fire that had been burning inside of them from the first time they met.

They registered at the reception and in ten minutes they were in the room given.

The craving was so strong that they started kissing before they even had taken their jackets off. The moment their jackets were stripped down, Barış grabbed Elçin and laid her onto the big bed, him coming on top of her.

While they were taking some breath from the wild kisses, Elçin exclaimed "Why can I not resist you? I know I should not be doing whatever I am doing, but I just cannot help it. The desire is much stronger than anything else..."

"It is called love." Barış answered "And this is its power."

And then gave her the best possible kiss he could ever give a woman.

After they were done with their bed adventures, they lay down, cuddled.

"You are great!" Barış said to Elçin

"But not as great as you are!" Elçin replied

Then they both laughed and Barış said "From all of the times that I have ever made love, this is the only time that I felt like I was doing it for the first time. Actually, this is the first time I actually made love. Other times it was just a normal, boring sex, while this time I felt a feeling I had never felt before."

Elçin smiled and kissed him.

"My feelings for you appeared right on the first day that we met." she said "And this is the first time I dare to say this out loud."

As Elçin said this, a tear ran down her face and she started crying. Seconds later Barış felt wetness on his bare chest. He looked at Elçin and saw her crying.

"My love, what is wrong?" he asked her "Why are you crying?"

"Why does everything have to be so hard?!" she exclaimed "Why cannot we say that we are in love with each other?! I really want to shout it from the rooftops."

After she said this, more tears were running down her face.

"One day, when all this torture ends, we will be able to shout it as much as you wish." Barış replied

"I fear this will never end..." Elçin replied back

"We have already got enough things to use against her." he said "We just need to wait until the contract ends. Then we will be able to live our happiest life."

"Amen!" exclaimed Elçin

And just like that they spent the night in each other's hugs.

On the next morning they had breakfast at the hotel's restaurant and then together they went on set to shoot all of their scenes they had to shoot for the day. Each of them both was secretly admiring the other one while they were filming.

By 5PM everything was done. Fortunately or not, Elçin had to go back to the house she shared with a person that she no longer wanted to see.

Meanwhile, Barış went to a place that was out of Istanbul, but also very close to the city. He drove and twenty minutes later in front of him appeared a small, stone brick house, in the middle of nowhere and with a view towards the sea. A house that he had been looking at on the internet. It was not a big, several-stored house but it was enough for Elçin and him to come whenever they wanted to have some time alone and uninterrupted. Barış looked around the house and decided to buy it. He bought it and decided to stay there for the night. He did not want to return to that house where he could see somebody he did not want to see.

At first, he had decided to tell Elçin about it on the following day, but he was impatient and sent her a text message with a picture of the house and the address, saying "This beauty is all ours. I am staying here tonight. If you need anything, you can come at any time you want to."

Barış knew that Yunus was not treating Elçin right lately, so he let Elçin know that she had a safe place to go to if she wanted to escape from him.

*Meanwhile at Elçin's house*

About an hour after Elçin had gone at her house, Yunus came back. He was furious at Elçin for not coming home the previous night. He went up to the sofa, where she was, and asked her "Where were you last night?"

"It is none of your business." answered Elçin calmly

"Oh, yes, it is." he replied "Since I am your boyfriend."

"If I am saying it is none if your business, then it is not." Elçin replied back

"You were with him, were not you?" Yunus asked "You were with that bastard Barış."

"I cannot understand what do you see in him that much?" he added "What does he give you that I do not?"

"He loves me, he cherishes me, he values me, he cares about me..." she answered

"I do love you, too." Yunus replied

"Then why can I not see and feel that love?" Elçin asked "All I see is you using me for my fame."

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS?!" he yelled at her and pushed her backwards "HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Because this is how you deserve to be talked to!" she replied

He then tried to kiss her, but luckily, she pushed him back on time and saved herself. He got even more furious and slapped her really hard.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he yelled again "You want love and I am trying to give you love."

Before Elçin could utter a word, Yunus had already started to touch her almost all over her body. Then he tried to pull her blouse up, but she pushed him away and managed to stand up from the sofa.

"YETER! TAMAM MI? YETER!" she yelled back "From now on do not consider yourself my boyfriend! It is over! It is all over!"

Then Elçin went upstairs. When she went in the bedroom, she saw a text message notification on her phone. She saw that it was from Barış and opened it as quickly as possible. After she read it, she sent back a heart emoticon and then went in the bathroom to take a shower. She wanted to wash away Yunus's dirty fingerprints from herself. Then she packed a bag with some clothes and other stuff, grabbed the keys to her car and headed to the address that was sent to her by Barış.