knock next time

You honestly don't even remember how you got here, one minute your watching a movie cuddled up to your boyfriend Chris and the next moment your handcuffed to your headboard and being fucked hard by Chris Evans. The room is filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin every second as Chris pounds into you HARD, His dick hammers against your prostate again and again. You clench around him as he keeps up the fast pace, you moan "You like my big dick filling you up"? Chris asked as he continued thrusting "yes daddy" you replied. This was the most amazing sex you and Chris have ever had. His dick kept hitting your prostate "your so fucking tight baby" the faster he fucked you the more you felt like you would cum any second, "I'm gonna cum" you shouted "NO, not until I say so" Chris moaned in your ear. He was fucking the living daylights out of you and you were really loving every moment of it. "Your doing so well baby" Chris praises, his thrusts were becoming to much it was really hard not to cum but you still didn't. You whimper like a little bitch in heat, "fuck yeah, you like that you little slut"? Chris spoke and it turned you on even more, "Uh- yes daddy" you moaned out and then he said it again! in your relationship Chris never became violent he never even yelled but when he fucked you, you loved when he talked dirty to you or called you a slut, it was so hard not to cum at this point you had felt like you were gonna burst at any moment. Chris was fucking you so hard, you and Chris were practically drenched in sweat by now it's like it was dripping onto you and the way his pelvis kept ramming into your ass felt amazing. You loved the way getting fucked by Chris felt it was your favorite thing on earth then Chris pulled out just leaving the tip before he slammed back in, you practically screamed at that, he was close you could feel it "Daddy can I cum"? You were begging now "not until I cum" Chris told you. He was hammering into you by this point "so tight" he mumbled he was getting closer and closer by the minute and you felt like you were gonna explode. You panted and moaned as he kept fucking into "shit, I'm gonna cum" right as you said that you came harder than you ever had, Chris stopped moving and looked down at you "did you just cum"? Chris asked you smiled but kind of felt guilty at the same time "sorry" you said, Chris giggled suddenly he started pounding into harder than before you moaned so loud. He kept fucking you, guess this was your punishment for cumming.
Little did you and Chris know you weren't alone in the house. Scott Evans (Chris's brother) had just arrived to pick up something that he left there the other day, be heard sounds coming from up stairs but couldn't tell what it was so he decided to investigate, making his way upstairs slowly, the sounds kept getting louder. 'what the hell is that sound' he thought
Back In your room Chris kept pounding you, his cock hitting your prostate as you moaned, as Chris was fucking you (and fucking you hard) you thought you heard the stairs Creek. "Oh, I'm- GonN- gonna cum, Uh- shit" he was pounding you hard and you felt his climax approaching as your hole clenched around his 12 inch cock. "H- harder daddy" you moaned out as Chris pounded you, suddenly he started getting sloppy with his thrusts, yea he was definitely close to cumming now. He thrusts sloppily into your prostate again and again "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it baby"? "Cum inside me daddy, please fill me up with your baby batter" he smiles at that. You started getting distracted because you could swear that you now heard something moving right outside the door, suddenly the door slowly starts to open and right then Chris cums, painting your walls with his warm milk, you both moan out loud. The door fully opens to reveal Scott standing there with a shocked look on his face, Scott covers his eyes and gasps "OH GOD" Scott shouted, you and Chris look over to him. Chris covers you 2 the best he can with a blanket "don't you know how to knock"? Chris asks, Scott huffs "Jesus put some damn clothes on" Scott shouted (eyes still covered) "Scott go away" "right, sorry" Scott starts walking away as you just lay there still handcuffed to the bed shocked "wait SCOTT" Chris yells "yeah"? Scott shouts from down the hall "Come over here and shut the door" Scott walks over trying not to look "right sorry" he says closing the door and going down stairs,. You look to Chris and start hesterically laughing "you think that's funny, ha"? He questions "Sorry" you say "well, looks like I'm gonna have to punish you he leans down kissing you on the mouth just then you feel his cock start to get hard again, you moan "round 2"? Chris questions smiling down at you "sure, but first can you uncuff me this is starting to hurt"? You smile to him. Chris grabs the key off the nightstand by the bed and uncuffs the handcuffs "sorry" he mumbled you grab his cheeks kissing him. "Come on, fuck me daddy" you smile saying that, Chris pulls almost all the way out before slamming back into you and setting a rough pace "uuhhhhhh, fuck yeah" Chris moans. Basically forgetting about Scott walking in just moments ago you continue to fuck over and over, and you honestly couldn't be happier for you this is heaven.
8 days later
After the events of last week you and Chris have yet to speak to Scott but since you were all at family dinner now was the perfect time. Chris pulled you and Scott aside "uh, so Scott! me and M/N would like to apologize to you for the other day" Scott giggles "yeah, don't worry it's ok, everyone has sex" you and Chris smile at that response "Dinner is ready" Lisa (Chris and Scott's mother) calls out, they all go over to the table to eat. This was your heaven not just the sex but all of it, all the love you get from Chris and from his family was perfect. you were truly happy with Chris, you really loved him with all your heart and You honestly couldn't be happier than you were with this man and he definitely felt the same way, because later that month he would propose and officially make you his husband, you really couldn't be more grateful...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is from my old account on Tumblr! hope you enjoy it I guess, and I don't know if it works but I added a video at the top of here with Chris Evans funny moments, I hope that works and I hope you guys can watch it... Byeee