"So, hi Hally. Can you please tell me more about yourself? Don't be scared, I'm here to take care and protect you" she said on that motherly voice of hers. "Actually, I found out last year that I was an adopted child. It took time for me to move on and deal with it but sometimes memories just come back. People and even some of my "family relatives" don't accept me for who I am. People in school would bully me because they hate me. Though, I have my best friend Max with me through those times. My step mom and dad are usually out of town or out of the country, they're pretty much busy. I wanted to go here to LA because I wanted to be free, I wanted to know what place I truly belong to, I wanted to look for my parents and to meet you. Oh and yes, I'm a Katycat" I said to her.

"I'm really sorry Hally. All those people are wrong about you. You're unique on your own way" she says. "Thanks Katy. Thank you for making me feel special and important always" i say.

Katy mended my wounds. I felt so much better after taking a shower. She took my temperature and she found out that I had fever. She brought me up to a room and told me to sleep. She told me I needed to have bed rest. Katy left the room after a while. I just kept on thinking about everything. I drifted off to sleep afterwards.

I woke up because of the extreme headache I had. It was 2:34am in the middle of the night. I tried to go back to sleep but I can't because of the tremendous headache. I ran to the bathroom and vomited. I didn't feel well at all. I was kneeling on the cold bathroom floor hoping everything would be fine. I stood up and went to the sink to wash my face. I heard the door open but I still continued to wash my face. I flushed the toilet and as soon as I went out, I saw Katy standing.

"Hey Hal, are you ok? What's wrong?" She asked me in a worried voice.

"I woke up to a tremendous headache and I started vomiting. But my head still hurts until now." I told her.

"Oh. I'll stay here, just incase you need anything." She said. I climbed back to the bed and Katy was still standing. She turned off the light and it was dark again. She layed down beside me putting her hand in my head while stroking it gently. I felt better when she did that and I went back to sleep again.

The next thing I knew was that it was morning. Katy was still beside me and she was sleeping quitely. I didn't want to wake her up. I tried going back to sleep again but Katy woke up.

"Hey, good morning!" She said to me while smiling. "Good morning Katy" i told her happily. "You must be hungry. We should go down. I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want to take a shower first?" She asked me. "No, I'm fine. I'll just take a shower later. I'm really hungry" i told her.

Katy got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I was still lying on the bed and I was waiting for her. After a while, she came back. Katy helped me to get up and go down the stairs. My body was aching and I was still kind of dizzy. An oozing pain hit me in the head, it was only a bit of headache.

I sat on the chair in the kitchen, watching Katy prepare and cook breakfast. I heard the front door open and Katy went outside of the kitchen.

"Hey! Where've you been? I was worried about you. Did you sleep? I was hoping you'd go home last night but you didn't" Katy said.

"I'm sorry K-bird. My phone ran out of battery. My car's engine had a problem. Good thing I was able to see Markus." A familiar voice said.

"Did you sleep? Come on, I want you to meet someone" Katy said while walking back to the kitchen.

"Course I did. I stayed at Markus' " the visitor said.

I saw Katy in the kitchen again. She was with Shannon Woodward, that amazing woman. I just love her! I can't believe I'm meeting her.

"Hey Shann, this is Hally Wilson. She's 13. She's a Katycat. I'm going to help her look for her parents. I saw her yesterday" Katy said

"Hi Hally. I'm Shannon. Nice to meet you. It must have been a dream of yours to meet Katy" Shannon told me whilst smiling. "It sure is! It's always been my dream. Also to meet you" I said to her cheerfully.

"Hey guys, I think we should eat." Katy said to me and Shannon.

Katy sat beside me while Shannon sat across the chair Katy was sitting on. We've had a couple of conversations. Shannon kept on bringing up jokes which made the atmosphere real great. I was so full with everything I ate. Katy's an amazing cook, I just love what she cooked.

"Hey so Shann, would you mind staying with Hally today? I'm planning to go to West Virginia. I'm gonna look for Hally's parents and look for her birth certificate. I'm gonna be back tomorrow" Katy said whilst putting the food back in the fridge. "Yeah, I'll be fine with that" Shannon said.

"Can I come with you, Katy?" I asked Katy. "Sorry Hal but you can't. As much as I want you to be with me, you can't because you need to rest. You still have fever" Katy said calmly. "Oh...it's ok. Just be back tomorrow ok? Me and Shannon are going to miss you. Be safe, Katy" i told Katy.

"I will and I'll miss you both too" Katy said whilst pulling me in to a hug. I hugged Katy tightly. I didn't want to let go of her. I'm going to miss Katy even if she's just gone for one day.

*************

"Hey babes, I'll miss you." Katy said while unlocking the front door. "I'll miss you too Katy." I said to her while hugging her. She hugged me back. "Shann, better take care of her. I trust ya" Katy said to Shannon. "I will, Kate. Be safe and just call me if anything happens" Shannon said while facing Katy. "I will. I have to go, bye" Katy said whilst waving her hands to both me and Shannon.

The window of her black Audi was open so I saw her wave goodbye to both of us. We watched Katy leave. Shannon closed the front door and I went back into my room.