✨💜Chapter 29💜✨

Start from the beginning

I entered and submitted my assignments and told my class teacher that I'll be coming regularly from the next week as I've to go to a buisness trip.

I bid back to the teachers and entered the car after exiting the school.

Soon I reached the conpany. I took my sling bag and my laptop and entered the building.

I go to my cabin immediately and start doing my work as I was not in the mood to do anything but yh this was imp.

*time skip at the afternoon*

(still y/n's pov)

Here I'm eating my lunch. It was delicious.I didn't had any breakfast so I was really hungry and wanted some food and now finally it's here in my mouth.

I didn't had any breakfast so I was really hungry and wanted some food and now finally it's here in my mouth

*my lunch*

As I was Drinking water my phone rang. I pick it up and started speaking.

Y/n:"Hello this is Kim Y/n.And may I know who r u?"

Jin:"Yah! How can u forget ur own brothers?!We've been away for just a week and u've became so disrespectful! Asdghyfvnjytfjkihvb"

Y/n:"Ahh oppa I was drinking water so I picked up the call without looking at it... Sry"

Jin:"Yh yh! Btw we r coming home tm! And we've a leave for a month for Christmas!"

Y/n:"Omo! Really?! I'm excited!I already miss u all"

Jin:"Ahh my princess we all miss u too"

Y/n:"Btw oppa where r the other oppas? I wanna talk with them too!"

Jin:"Ah they all r sleeping tired from the concert uk? I'll tell th to call u once they wake up ok?!Now I'm going to sleep too hmm...so bye princess"

Y/n:"Ohk oppa byeeeee"

I cut the call and jumped up and down but fall down as I'm wearing high heels.

I got up rubbing my precious butt. I thought of something!

"How abt I prank oppas?! *giggles* It'll be fun..."

(to be continued)