Chapter 2 : Bye Bye school

I wake up by Addison shaking me

“Blyad' off,  i’m Blyad' up” I say and Addison walks away.  
I get up and get ready. 

I then go down stairs to get an apple and walk to school

I then go down stairs to get an apple and walk to school. I have English then mechanic. I get to english and we have to do poems *yay*.once the bell goes I walk to mechanics which is on the other side of the school. I walk in and all the boys look at me. There used to be two girls but now there is just me. We start the lesson and start fixing my choker helmet.  After about thirty minutes I fixed it. Now I'm finishing my watch that can control my motorbike. I finished just before the bell goes and now it's lunch. As I walk the Acys come up to me to bully me about my black and purple hair that I was born with. 

“ Hi Everest, what's up with your ugly hair?” Stacy mentioned to me and me being me I snapped back. 

  “I don’t know what’s up with your face?” and that's when she finally breaks and goes to punch me but I block then kick her in the stomach. She then goes to tackle me but I move one step over and tripper her. I then roll her over, lift her by the shirt and punch her in the face that should leave a black eye. I went for another punch but someone lifted me off her. Then the principal came and called me to her office. I look around and see everyone looking at me or cofferting Stacy and making sure she is ok. I assume i’m in Zed's arms and I get out of his arms to walk to the office. Walking in I can already tell that this is going to be my last day here at seabrook.

 “ Everest what the hell you know that last week was your last warning so why start a fight?” 

“suka she Blyad' started it”. I fight back 

“ Everest you know i can’t understand you in Russian” she says giving me a glare 

“net der'ma, Sherlock that's why I speak it”. 

“ Now Everest I'm sorry but I have no other choice but to expel you”. 

“ what the hell”. 

“Now go get your things and leave”. I get out of my chair and go to shut the door but just before I do I look at her and say 

“ nakhuy, suka, ya, chert voz'mi, nenavizhu tebya'' I point the fighter and leave without even bothering to get my school books. 

Blyad' = fuck 

Suka = bitch 

net der'ma, sherlock = no shit sherlock  

nakhuy, suka, ya, chert voz'mi, nenavizhu tebya = fuck you bitch I fucken hate you 

429