Bill x Child! Reader

A/N: thanks GhostDickBuster for the oneshot idea hope you enjoy this.    Y/n's age around 6 or 7. I don't think badly about anyone in the game I love them but I love Bill more than the others. :)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~Your POV~

I was busy walking around quietly making sure no zombies were around until I bumped into a man and fell on my butt. "Oh! I'm sorry....." I whispered getting up. "You okay kid? Who is taking care of you? And why are you wandering around all alone?" The man asked. "I am alone...... Everyone else is dead or turned......" I said sadly. "Hmmm..... What is your name kid?" The man asked. "Y- Y/n.... What is your name?" I asked looking up at him.  "My name is Bill Overbeck... I have some friends with me do you want to join me and my friends?" Bill said/asked. I nodded. He held his hand out and i grabbed it. We started to head into a building and I saw some other people inside. I looked at them curiously while they were reloading their guns or checking the other side to see if there are zombies around. "Guys we have another survivor." Bill said, which gained their attention because they stopped what they were doing and looked at us. "Oh my god! Who would leave a kid out there while there is a zombie apocalypse ?!?" A girl yelled out in question.  "Man....... The apocalypse is the fucking worst...." A guy in a leather jacket said while shaking his head. "Language Francis the kid remember!" Bill yelled out at the leather guy. "Sheesh! Sorry!" The leather guy said putting his hands up in defense. "Anyways the girl over there is Zoey, the leather guy is Francis, and the  guy wearing the tie is Louis. Guys this is Y/n." Bill introduced. "Hi/hey" They greeted. "H-hi...." I greeted shyly. "Alright with that aside let's get our stuff that we need and then we can go!" Bill said. Once everyone gotten their stuff including me, we headed out of the safe room and started heading somewhere. I held onto Bill's hand as we were walking because Bill didn't want me to go off on my own. Zombies started running towards us and we started shooting at them. It started to go well until I accidentally shot a car and it started blaring its alarm. Suddenly we hear the screams of the zombie hoard and they start running towards us. "I-I'm sorry....." I said sadly as I started shooting more zombies. "It's okay we all make mistakes Y/n!" Bill yelled out shooting more zombies. We started to run towards a building as we were shooting more zombies.  We were cornered in the building and we were shooting at them. "God damn it kid! You shouldn't have shot the car!!" Francis  yelled out in anger. "She is a kid Francis! Kids make mistakes!" Zoey yelled out at Francis, scolding him. Francis and Zoey started arguing  and shooting more zombies as I started crying. I stopped shooting and ran away from them. "Y/N!!" Bill yelled out in worry and fear. Hearing Bill yell out my name got Zoey' and Francis' attention that made them look in my direction as I left their view. I ran until I got to a different  area of the building now realizing I am lost. I sit down on the ground leaning against the wall and started crying.

~Bill's POV~

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FRANCIS!!" I yelled out at him, "What! She shot at the car!" Francis yelled out in defense. "She is a child! You know kids makes tons of mistakes, she/he/they didn't mean to shoot at the car you dumbass!" I yelled out angrily. "I am gonna look for them follow if you want but I will protect her!" I yelled out as I started running the same direction she/he/they ran. Zoey, Louis, and Francis followed behind me running as well. It took some time but eventually we found her/him/them. "Y/N!!" I yelled out in pure happiness as she/he/they looked up with her tear stained face. "BILL!!!" They yelled out in glee as they got up and ran towards me.  We hugged each other tightly while crying. "Don't leave me like that Y/n, you had me worried sick about you...." I said, relief washing over me. "I'm sorry Bill....." Y/n said. "Got something to say, Francis?" Zoey and Louis asked at the same time. Francis sighed. "Kid.... I am sorry I lashed out on you...." Francis said apologetically. "I forgive you." Y/n said.  He smiled at me and I smiled back.

~TBC~