♥27♥ Physical contact

Start from the beginning

"N-no! Kotarou!" 

"Ooh?" Kotarou doesn't get these complicated things.

"Well don't mind if I do~!" Ranfa really did give Ryuuichi a tight hug, her breasts pressing against Ryuuichi's chest, "Happy Birthday, Ryuuichi, I hope your birthday wishes all come true and I hope you will receive a lot of presents, blessings, and hugs from all those who loves you~."

"Eh? EH?!" Ryuuichi was as red as a ripe apple! Ranfa hugged him! And her boobs! They're pressing against him! "Ah." Ryuuichi noticed Kamitani looked angry. There's a very fiery aura emitting from him.

"H-hey! Sakura-san, knock it off! You have a boyfriend! You should present yourself properly!" Inomata scolded Ranfa while blushing. 

"I didn't think you'd be that annoyed with physical contacts." Ranfa said while shrugging her shoulders after letting go of Ryuuichi. Did you notice? She said the exact same thing as Kamitani did. "All I did was do what Kotarou wanted me to do~."

Kamitani gave Ryuuichi a birthday hug and then he dragged Ranfa out of the daycare room, "Come with me."

"Sure~." 

When the two left, everyone wondered what happened between them. 

"I-I hope Ranfa-san and Kamitani are okay." 

"Well, they are fighting." Usaida saw what happened but he didn't tell Ryuuichi about it because he thought his expression after finding out just now was too hilarious. 

"They are?! Oh...I hope they will make up!" 

Behind the school building, Kamitani put his hand against the wall, "You want to explain that little act back there?" Clearly, he did not appreciate her little act back in the daycare room. He knew she wouldn't drop the issue that easily. He should have known! 

"Did you take me all the way to the back of the school building just to kabedon me?" Ranfa asked, acting oblivious to why he's angry. 

"You do know, Ranfa. Don't lie." Kamitani was clearly annoyed and he's not doing a good job of hiding it. 

"I just did what you did."

"I didn't hug those girls. You on the other hand, went ahead and hugged Kashima!" 

"No, but you allowed the physical contact right in front of me. That's the problem, Hayato."

"That's different! Kashima liked you!"

"And those girls likes you! Notice the difference in the tenses? I do."

"You're not being reasonable at all!" 

"No, I'm not, Hayato. I hate it when people who clearly knows you're my boyfriend touches you the same way I do. Until you admit there is a problem with your line of thinking, I'm going to keep it up." 

"You wouldn't dare." 

"Hayato, I've kicked a moron's ass hard enough to get sent to the chairwoman, what wouldn't I dare do?" 

Kamitani rolled his eyes, "Now you're just doing that to annoy me." 

"Why should it annoy you? You're the one who doesn't have an issue with it." 

"You-!" 

"And don't even think you can resolve this in a way you do with Taka and the other babies. I guarantee I can kick your ass right after." 

Violence wasn't an answer especially when Ranfa could use it more effectively than him. 

"See you later,  Hayato. Talk to me when you have learnt your lesson~!" Ranfa left him just like that.