━━ Remember

( season two, episode one,
the gold ! )

( i look up at the gaps of sunlight,i miss you more than anything)

i miss you more than anything)

DA XIA SAT behind Kiara and next to her boyfriend in the back of the car as the group. She wasn't exactly sure if this plan was going to work but she was committed to it cause as of right now, it was the only decent one they had thought of to get their friends back.

"This guy was flying planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight lipped." Pope stated from the front of the car next to Kiara.

"So then direct approach gets my vote." JJ responded from behind as he cocked the gun in his hands which he received immediate rejection to his idea.

"JJ no!"

"J, enough with the gun!"

"No! What?!"

"Put the gun down!"

"We gotta keep this simple or else we're never gonna get John B home!" He argued back making Da Xia remind him yet again about Sarah.

"Or," Pope paused his response "we just tickle the wire." He suggested looking around the car at his friends.

"What?"

"We tickle the wire. I plant my phone, in his car." He informed the group ( minus DW who already knew what he was talking about due to when they went through a spy phase after they watched spy kids ) "And then we listen in on your ear buds."

He continued to hold up his phone to kiara with her headphones in his ears. "Say something." He told her.

"Something?"

Da Xia could only assume he heard the word repeated in his ears as he confirmed they had audio as they pulled about to Gabes house.

"Alright call... or yell or something if you see anything suspicious." Pope said to the pogues ( mostly kiara ) as he started to unbuckle his seat belt.

"I'm not JJ." Pope joked as he exited the car and ran to Gabes car making the two girls chuckle.

"Funny Pope. D and I love third wheeling." JJ said even though Pope definitely couldn't hear him. And it technically wasn't third wheeling if his girlfriend was sitting right across from him but Da Xia didn't question that as she had other things on her mind.

She almost visibly flinched at the nickname. That's usually what Sarah called her ever since they got necklaces with their initials on them.

Sarah had made them switch so she would have a D necklace and Da Xia would have an S necklace so they would have something to remember each other by until they saw each other again or... if she died.

At the time, Da Xia thought it was stupid cause they had plenty of pictures together and the matching anklets. And she was sure Sarah and John B would come back safe and sound and all the pogues and them would reunite and live happily ever after like in the movies. But that was before she was told they were dead and now Da Xia wasn't really sure of anything.

BONNIE SPEAKS !!
( my gif  )
very very very short chapter
but I UPDATED
and no. this isn't edited.