"I'm never angry." He whispers in my ear. I look over at him, scrunching my eyebrows together. Was that a joke...? "Not anymore, at least. Why should I be? I have everything I could ever want, right here in my arms." My heart cords tighten at his words as I stare up into his eyes, feeling tears gather into mine. His words are so touching... I doubt he knows his affect on me. 

"God, I love you." I say and mash my lips to his. He moans and tangles his hands in my hair, holding me close. 

"We're up!" I feel a shove from behind me and I glare to see an urgent Samantha. I roll my eyes at her and grab Aiden's hand leading him to the two passenger ride. We get in with Storm and Jamie in front of us and Samantha and Jimmy behind. Aiden still hasn't let go of my hand and I was glad of that. I never want him to let go. He is my everything. Without him, I don't know how I would live...

Four Months Later

"Hey, Aiden... guess what..." I say as calmly as I can during this painful situation. He is holding my hand tightly as he soothes my hair back.

"What, baby?" He asks, expecting a sweet treat.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS TO ME AND WHEN I GET OUT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I scream as loud as I can while all the nurses are rushing around, preparing for our baby to be delivered. I glance at Aiden to see a frown on his face and I feel a pain of guilt in my chest. Both mine and his. He felt guilty? Oh, Addy! I don't hate you... Well, I do now... but in a few minutes, I'll love you again!

I wish I could have told him that but another contraction racked through me. I scream out in pain and short after, I feel Aidn nuzzle his face into my neck and kiss my mark. The simple act brings pleasure through me, instantly cooling the fire. 

"Alright, Summer. You need to push!" The nurse yelled at me. I grip Aiden's hand tightly as he remains in his position, kissing me and whispering words of encouragement. So I push, with everything I have. 

"I love you, Summer. I love you so much." I barely register his words as the nurse tells me to push again and this time, I know I have succeeded. Because the pain is gone and relief has overflowed my body. I feel Aiden smile against my neck and I let out a breath.

When he pulls back to look at me, he is blury. I try to get my eyes to focus as I feel my head collapse on the pillow. Aiden instantly grabs my head and turns me to face him, his wide with terror. I try to tell him I'm okay but I can't. My lips are dry and clamped shut. I go to touch his worried face and smooth the worry-lines away but I can't. They are frozen to my side. 

"Summer, baby, please stay with me!" I hear him beg. Dizzy and light-headed, I allow my eyes to close on myself. I reget it though, because the last image I have is of a frowning Aiden.

I was going to end here... but I decided to be kind and continue... so you're welcome :P

I feel drowzy and loopy as I return to reality. My head is pounding and my arms are numb. The light it bright as I try to open my eyes but instantly snap them shut. I turn my head to the side and let out  a moan when I feel a pain in my lower abdomen, reminding me of what I had just gone through. My baby... what he okay?!

I have to get to him. I have to hold him! I open my eyes again and instantly sit up, ignoring the pain and aches in my body. I was about to get out of bed when I am shoved back down gently. I look over to see a worried Aiden. His eyes are fixated on mine as he moves over to sit on the bed next to me. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

All I can do is stare at him. Because he looks awful. He has dark circles and bags under his eyes. His hair is messy and his lips are chapped. "You look horrible." I speak my mind. Aiden frowns as he looks away from me. Instantly I think the worse and begin to panic. "What happened?! Is the baby okay?!" I cry. Aiden looks at me with tear filled eyes and I got my answer. Our baby didn't make it. I felt my chest tighten in loss and agony. I'm so sorry baby, I failed you...

"The baby is fine, Summer. It's you." He tells me. I arch an eyebrow. What? The baby is fine?! He is alive?! "I-I thought I lost you..." His voice cracks.

"What? Why?" I ask. Aiden gnaws on his bottom lip.

"Your body wasn't strong enough to give birth. The nurses says they should have noticed the symptoms. And I should have noticed. They said you weren't going to make it. That you lost the will to live!" His voice raises as he get to his feet and he whisks a hand through his hair. I feel tears run down my cheeks as I grab his hand. 

"Are you saying we can't have another child?" I ask in a strained voice. Aiden looks at me with serious eyes as he kneels in front of me.

"I will not risk your life, Summer. No matter what, got it?" He holds my face in between his hands, staring deep into my eyes. I nod. "I love you and I'm so sorry!" He pulls me close and plants kisses on my shoulders. I sigh and relish in the moment of being in his arms. But I had to know...

"Aiden... The baby. Is it a boy...or a girl?" I ask. Aiden pulls back and looks at him. He opens his mouth to respond.

"It's... 

I LOVE YOU!!!! :)

So tell me... what do you guys what the baby to be. A boy or girl?! Let me know. Most votes wins!!! :)