Chapter Forty One

Start from the beginning

"I'll make time more. Fuck Irina, we agreed to this arrangement long ago that i would send you money for her and you send pictures. That's it." I say in annoyance.

"Money won't build a relationship with her!" She snaps.

"Look i'm in the middle of something. Can we talk later this upcoming week? Swing by my office and we'll talk okay?" I ask.

"Fine." She says and before i get to say another word she hangs up.

I sigh in frustration and start my car again. There's a Starbucks around here and since it's too early to buy a beer, coffee is my substitute. Arriving at a Starbucks i get off the car and walk inside. There isn't a line thankfully so i'm quick to order my drink. Should i get Selena something? Fuck is she even home?

I sigh and hand the young girl my credit card. "Anything for your girlfriend?" She asks.

"How old are you?" I ask her bluntly.

"Seventeen." She answers with a smile.

"Figured." I chuckle and retrieve my credit card when she hands it to me.

"How old are you?" She asks as i place the card back in my wallet.

"Too old for you love." I say and turn on my heel to sit at a table as i wait for my drink to be done. I sit down and grab my phone from my pocket and send her a text.

Me: Where are you?

I lock my phone and sigh. "Fancy seeing you here." A voice says. I look up and groan. "Oh come on i thought we were friends." He chuckles.

"You're hilarious Andrew." I say and he smirks.

"You could be more friendly ya know." He laughs as he sits on the chair across from me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"It's Starbucks." He chuckles.

"And out of the many tables you choose to sit here?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Well considering we've clubbed together, gotten shit faced together, had our fair share of women by mistake.. i would consider us friends." He laughs and though i try to suppress a laugh, i join him.

"Whatever mate." I chuckle, shaking my head. The girl calls out my order and i stand up, Andrew joining me. I thank her as i retrieve it and we head on out.

"So what are you up to right now?" He asks.

"I'm trying to get a hold of Selena. I was at her building before i came here, i'm not sure if she's home she has gotten back to me." I answer. "So i was gonna wait a bit and if she doesn't respond just go home or something." I add chuckling.

"She's home." He says and i snap my head up at him.

"How do you know that?" I ask as i reach y car, his car so happened parked right next to mine.

"I saw her." He answers.

"At her building?" I ask and he nods. "What were you doing there?" I ask him.

"Anthony lives there with his girlfriend, i check up on him from time to time. And when i was walking out she was walking in." He answers.

"I see." I say simply. "Well i gotta go, i'll see you later." I tell him.

"You too." He says.

We both get in our cars and i'm first to pull out of the parking lot. My hand tightens on the steering wheel. She fucking left. Why would she leave? I told her i would be back and when i return she's gone. If she's home why hasn't she fucking responded to me. Getting frustrated i pick up my phone and dial a number.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Christopher." I say into the phone.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"It's me, Harry." I answer as i make a right.

"I knew this day would come." He says and i let out a breathed laugh and shake my head.

"Listen, are you home?" I ask.

"Wow this just gets better." He chuckles.

"Christopher answer the question." I say in a laugh.

"I am, why?" He answers.

"Is Selena there?" I ask.

"She is but she's in the shower." He answers.

"Okay, um, i'm on my way.. could you leave?" I ask.

"You're asking me to leave my home?" He laughs.

"I'll pay you or take you with me when i go out with the lads or something. I need to speak to her. And i know if you're there she'll try and get you to tell me to leave, well maybe i don't know. Depends if she's ignoring me." I answer.

"Alright, alright i didn't ask for the whole damn story. I was just leaving anyway but you're still paying me, and you're inviting me when you hang out with your sexy friends." He says.

"It was either or." I chuckle.

"Well homeboy now it's both so suck it up princess." He says and i laugh.

"Alight fine." I chuckle.

"I left a note on the fridge that i left, the place is all yours i'll leave the door unlocked." He says.

"Thank you Christopher." I say.

"No problem hot stuff." He says and hangs up.

"If you're doing wrong, if you've done all wrong. You can rest assure you're gonna live quite long.."

Third update. I'm amazing. *flips hair*

I wonder if any of you caught on to Harry and Irina's phone call.....