▪︎ Seven ▪︎

Começar do início

"Sarah!" Solomon yells out not noticing Selena's small figure crawling out as he rushes after Sarah.

Selena looks around the room to see the devils work on the floor with fire in the middle of it. She watches as her beloved grabs a knife holding his side before rushing after sarah.

Selena comes to the realisation of what had was happening before rushing after them. She gets lost in the darkness before screaming out. "Sarah! Where are you?" At the sound of her voice Solomon's shoulder sink ever more but Sarah smiles gleefully knowing that her sister would take her side.

Seeing a light a head of her she quietly rushes towards it before smiling seeing her sisters figure. She grabs a hold of her sister should making her jump and turn around, Selena unfortunately did not realise that her sister was holding her knife.

Sarah stares at her sister in shock as she pulls the knife out of her slowly. Watching as her sisters shoulders go slack before falling to the floor. "No no no." Sarah places her hand onto her sister chest watching as she bled slowly.

"Run Sarah!" Selena pushes her sister away nodding her forgiveness as the girl tried to explain. "I love you."

"I love you too little one." Sarah rushes away crying as her sister slowly bled out.

Selena laid against a stone wall hearing the screams of her so called loves and dear sisters screams. The light slowly left her beautiful eyes.

She barely had lived and she was already being taken away from everything and everyone she loved.

"I will not allow you to bring her down with you. Especially over a dalliance." He shook his head at her "You should've joined me when I asked Sarah. Then this would've been very different."

Solomon spat as he stares down at the girl who now held her wrist screaming in pain after it being pulled off.

Sarah kicks him in his bleeding side before rushing away to find an exit.

After a minute she found her way out ending up in the towns church, her hope of being saved only to be ripped away from her as Solomon grips the back of her head.

"I found the witch!" Solomon screams out alerting the towns people.

No one knew as they were all heading to the large tree in the meadow that her sister laid dead in a pool of her own blood.

"The truth will come out." Sarah whispered to the man as he tied her in chains. "Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but it will come out. The truth shall be your curse and it will follow you wherever you go."

Joseph Jones watches she whispers to her sisters fiance, his glare deepens as solomons face drops. Joseph wasn't stupid. He knew that Solomon had something to do with this and the girl he had loved ever since he was a boy was missing.

She would've stopped this if she were there.

It was only after the girl had confessed and been hung that Solomon remembered hearing his loves voice in his stone cave.

After all the towns people left the hanging body if Sarah Fier, he rushes back to his home before going back down to the cave.

He searches the cave for just a few moments before finding the body of the young and also innocent Selena Fier.

Her body was still leant up against the wall. The blood had stopped flowing from her chest. It looked like she was at peace.

Solomon drops to the ground in sadness, screaming out, crying his lung out as he stared at the girl he loved more than anyone.

He quickly bundles her up before taking her to the place where it all began.

He scrambles through the book onto a resurrection incatantion, he quickly reads the words aloud.

She never woke.

The man weeps staring down at her face, before the soft voice of Selena spoke in his head.

"For this innocent sacrifice Solomon Goode, she will live. But not in this life. She will live many lives."

"And because of her innocence, I shall allow her to live these lives to whatever extent for her heart is so pure but the moment she shall fall for another Goode will be the last, until it restarts. She will always love to her heart gives out. Trick is it will always be your descendants."

"This is your curse Solomon Goode. You have now cursed this poor girl to damnation, for nothing. You will live the rest of your life knowing that you have not just cursed Selena Fier but also her in every other live I shall allow her to have."

The soft voice finally finished making the man glare downwards. His love would forever be damned. All because of his greed. Because he was too selfish to let her go.