watching and breaking

After you saw your brothers t-shirt at mister Peterson house you were observing him a bit more.
First you saw he was ordering Chinese food every day of the week but he never paid for it.
Then you saw he was coming with some if it to the basement, but after leaving it he had one bag less.
Also he was bringing clothes in, and these were really similar to your brother's one's.
It was clear evidence someone was in his basement, and you tried to call police but as long as they heard neighbor's last name they laughed and hanged out. They probably were thinking you were just some kid pranking them or just scared of weird looking guy.
After a minutes of thinking you had an idea to break into his house and take photos to have evidence he's up to no good.
You got your phone, flashlight and mask to cover your face and ran to the backdoor.
You opened the door with a lockpick and started walking around, you saw furnace with burning fire in it, you opened door carefully to not make any noise.
You were in the hallway where you saw entrance to the living room where you saw neighbor that fell asleep watching TV and stairs.
You climbed up the stairs and saw room with boxes filled with various things like toys , plastic bear traps and toy gun for corn pieces.
You looked around and saw an wardrobe, you got closer to it and it had full clown outfit in it.
You were freaked out but you didn't had much time to think about it since you heard someone running shouting "Who's there!?".
Without any other thought you entered wardrobe and saw Mr Peterson looking around the room trying to find from what place noise in the room was coming.
As he was getting closer to wardrobe you though "What I've gotten myself into".

Welp that's it for chapter 2 guys hope you enjoyed it cya soon! Darkdis