A Gothmorian Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Yes." He told you.

"How sweet!" You said to Evan. "He considered us to be some of his loyal customers."

"Of course." Evan said to you.

"I hope we're going to have a lot of fun there, and might do some holiday shopping after that."

"Oh my gosh this is going to be the best Christmas Eve ever!"

"I hope so too."

     After looking at Kyle's letter, the two of you got ready for the party. You change your pajamas to put on a dress that looks like it's a long ugly sweater with a snowman in a red background,  you wore a long pair of black sweatpants, and you brushed your hair into a ponytail  while Evan changes is normal outfit into a one that has a white sweater and a red bow tie, and he brushed his hair. The two of you then put on some comfortable boots, scarfs, and heavy jackets because it's cold outside of the house. You wore earmuffs, while he wears a hat. 

     "Is that an ugly sweater you are wearing?" Evan asked you about the outfit.

You opened your jacket to reveal your dress. "Yes it is. It's a like a dress that doesn't look like a dress, but it actually feels like a sweater." You answered him.

"I love it because it's so cute like me." He said to you about the dress.

"Thank you so much Evan." You said to him. 

"You're welcome." He said.

"Now I want to see what your outfit looks like." You said to him while you zipped up your jacket back.

Evan opens his jacket to show you his outfit.

"Aww! I love your sweater, and that bow tie." You said to him while looking at his outfit.

"Why thank you, Y/n!" He said to you.

"You're welcome." You said to him.

He then closes his jacket back.

"Okay, let's get ready to party!" You said excitingly. "Are you ready to party?"

"Of course!" Evan said, overjoyed.

     Now the two of you are now coming to the Christmas Eve party. As you walk your ways to the Queen's Goiter, it's deja vu because you went there for your first date and the Halloween party. While you walk your way, there are three human puppets disguised as Santa riding on horses disguised as reindeer that are walking near you. While you and Evan are almost there, you see a girl with a beanie and a dress skipping her way to the party, a boy wearing a fluffy hat and a red suit and tie riding his pet unicorn dressed as Rudolph, and 5 talking animals wearing ugly sweaters. 

     The two of you have arrived at the Queen's Goiter now, and it's decorated with fake snowmen, Santa statues, snowflakes, and a mistletoe on the door. The people behind you are other attendees arriving at the party, with some of them wearing fancy Christmas outfits, some of them wearing warm sweaters, and some of them dressing up as Christmas icons like Santa Claus, elves, and reindeer. 

     "Aren't you in line?" The man in a medieval sweater and a hat asked you and Evan.

"Yes." You said to the man. "My boyfriend and I are going there because the owner of the Queen's Goiter, Kyle, is so loyal that he invites is to this party."

     At this point, Evan blushed, and his pupils in his eyes became heart-shaped as you talk to the man about what's happening. 

"Aww, how sweet." The man responded to you.

"Thank you sir." You said to him

"No problem!" He said to you.

     The middle aged woman and her three kids with old school outfits in Christmas colors are behind the two of you, and they are confused.