Finally he was in the school, the boy makes it to his shoe lockers as he goes to take off his basketball shoes. "Hey! Stop touching my shoes!" Y/n finds a small hand trying to help and untie his strings as in return he shoos it away and finds another pair of hands taking his class shoes from his locker.

"I'm just trying to help..." the source of the voice that held his school shoes was none other than his very own yet obnoxious fan, Chiyo. A cheerleader for the school as she had a bright smile on her face along with her bright lavender eyes and faded maroon hair.

If it was someone else, he'd give them a little word but, "Thanks... I said stop touching my shoes!"

He then shouts at the hand that continued to try and pull his laces, swiping itself from his eyes as the boy lets out a small groan and took his Michaels off and slipped into his school ones.

And then he proceeds to head to his class, not before his bud gets plucked from his ear. "What is your-"

It was her, Chiyo as she huffs her chest at the boy with a pout. "I was talking to you..."

"..."

Y/n wasn't a fan of Chiyo at all. He was kind of glad that his admirer of the school wasn't the captain of the cheerleading squad. But really, his eyes weren't on her the kind of way that the redhead girl had with her shiny lavender ones.

They continued to walk, the girl followed side by side as Y/n was getting a bit sick of her. He knew the rumors of her crush was on the basketball team, he could tell who it was as he glance back at the girl who continued to give him a small smile. "What do you want?" Y/n broke the ice.

"Nothing... Just wanted to walk with you to class~..."

"Isn't your class the other way?" The h/c points the opposite direction and up a flight of stairs that lead to her classroom.

"Oi! I wanted to walk with you!" She pouts at him, giving him a familiar vibe of someone he knew as a girl that wore a blue headphones on campus sneezed softly.

Back to the two, the walk persists. Silent as a mouse but the trip was quick... like a mouse as Y/n makes it to his classroom and throws his bags to his seat that was near the back entrance of his class.

"I'll see you later, Y/n!~" Chiyo waved to the boy and skips away to her classroom, the h/c sat down on his seat and pulls his phone out to watch some basketball highlights from the professional level.

"How's your fame holding up?"

He glances up from the screen and sees his best friend, Noodle leaning back from his chair to engage some small talk with him. "It's going great... JSPN posted another highlight of me shooting a three pointer..."

Y/n then shows him the highlight where the ravenette with the golden highlights threw a behind-the-back pass to him and drills in a wet basket from behind the arc.

"Why is that so hyped?"

"Exactly... The only thing impressive from that is you passing the ball behind your back..."

"Ay... I mean... Yeah?" Y/n was a little stunned at his sudden compliment even if he was more of a rugby or an American football player. He never would've guessed that he made the team after his date but it paid off.

Now the two was still going at it, smiling and talking while scrolling through Y/n's timeline as the door opens from the front of the class and in comes the teacher.

"Alright... Stand!"

Everybody stands.

"Bow!"

Everyone bows.

"Good morning, teacher!"

"Sit!"

Then everyone sits, except for one student who falls suddenly and hits the ground. "Noodle!"

"Sorry, teacher..." he bows and takes his seat, not before glaring back at his classmate. "Asshole..."

"What? It's funny..." Y/n shrugs with a smug smirk on his face, the teacher spoke about some news that the two weren't listening to. "You're so gonna get it when you least expect it..."

"I'll be waiting, kid..."

"And don't call me kid... Just because I'm around a hundred and sixty eight centimeters does not make me a kid! A hundred sixty nine on a good day!"

"Keep dreaming on, pal..."

Y/n chuckles at his friend's light temper as the two continued to argue softly among each other until, "Come on in, Ms. Nakano!"

"...Huh?"

That grabbed Y/n's attention very easily, a name that felt close to him as the door from the front of the class opens and in comes a girl.

A redhead, she was wearing the school's uniform that consists of white undershirt and a yellow vest hidden under their navy jacket as he spots the green skirt that was mandatory for the feminine students of the school.

At first Y/n couldn't figure out who exactly the new student was.

That is until he sees the green bow he didn't anticipate for as it twitches happily and matched the mood on the girl's face. Y/n nearly shook from his desk, the student waved to her new classmates as Y/n was on the edge of his seat now.

Yotsuba?!