2. Specter

The next day, I was so excited to play with Lena. That was probably because she was the only one to me to play with, my brother didn't want to play with me and it made me more sad. But once Lena finally said she will play with me, I said that I saw a horror game called Specter. It's like Phasmophobia, but in roblox. We joined the lobby, and I quickly made a server and told her the server code to join in private chat. I already played Phasmophobia, and it was good because Specter was inspired by it, as I said. We were in the Family Home. I got the EMF reader and Spirit box, and I dropped the goggles and book and a lamp in front of her, while she was loading. I teached her how to play it, and it was fun to play with her. She was scared at first when I died, but I knew she will do it. She did it. It was the correct ghost type, I don't remember which, but it was. I was really happy that she made it for her first time on hard mode. Then we played a bit more, probably for hours. I liked playing with her. I clearly remember that once we was in the Chalet, we was trying to find orbs and another when the ghost started to hunt. Both of us typed in the chat "RUNN" so we did. The hunting wasn't that long, because I died, and I said something, that changed or lifes, in a good way, "IM DEAD BUT YOU GOT THIS, BESTIE". I called her bestie, of course by accident but she started to type "aww" in the chat and I was so happy about that she wasn't like "how dare you call me bestie, i don't even know you". She was so kind, I wanted her to be my best friend. Then I asked "DO YOU WANT TO BE BESTIES?", and she said "YES BESTIE". I was so glad, I finally have a best friend that I can play with. When we did it again, I asked her if she wants to go in the biggest and hardest map, the Asylum. Of course I didn't wanted to play if she said no, she's panicking when she's alone so I bought a Crucifix, so we can survive one hunt if the ghost is there with us. She could say no, but she wanted to make me happy by playing on the map. I always sacrifice myself for her safety when I can. When we wanted to play another round, I had to go, so I told her and she was okay with it. I really like playing with my best friend.

 I really like playing with my best friend

art by me
Word Count: 467.