ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Sisi, I know that was your wish from the start but are you really alright with that?" Merlin asks the Goddess.

"Sorry to butt in the middle of a super-serious conversation," Meliodas says abruptly, "but there still is a way to lift the curse."

Everyone gasps in shock at this statement while I tilt my head questioningly.

"The truth is when I escaped from Purgatory, I happened to come across that power by complete coincidence," my older brother explains.

"Now is not the best time for joking around. You're going to upset the others," the Goat Sin of Lust scolds his captain.

"Sorry Captain but Gowther's right," Ban says as he gently places his chin on the top of my head. "There's no way you just conveniently picked up the power you needed toNo way, are you serious? You've got your intrinsic powers back?"

"Yeah, that seems to be the case," Meliodas says as if nothing special's happened.

"Meliodas?" Elizabeth calls out to my brother.

"Now, if everyone could give me and Elizabeth a little room here," he says simply as he waves his hands about. "You too, Mum."

"Why?" Diane asks but listens to the simple order. "Is something about to begin?"

"That's your cue, Merlin," Meliodas says as he clicks his fingers.

"Understood," Merlin says as she raises her hand that's engulfed with purple magic.

What the hell is going on right now?

The second the daughter of Belialuin does this, a black cloud of magic surrounds the feet of Meliodas and Elizabeth before shooting to the skies.

"What's that black haze around their bodies?" Diane questions.

"What are we looking at, Merlin?" King asks his comrade.

"Their curse," Merlin responds. "At least the visible form of it rendered by magic."

"Everlasting life and eternal reincarnation," I breathe as I stare at the ghastly symbols of Meliodas and Elizabeth's dreadful curse.

"So these two," Elizabeth whispers, "they represent the curse that's been afflicting us?"

My brother immediately catches my attention when I see him cross his arms before swiftly moving them to his sides.

"Holy crap," I mumble when his form changes into something I've never seen before.

"Captain, what's happening?" Escanor squeaks.

"You look different!" Gowther notes as if no one else can see it.

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry for making you wait for 3,000 years," Meliodas says. "Now I can finally keep the promise I made to you."

"Meliodas, tell me," his lover says as she clasps her hands together nervously. "Will you still love me after you've fulfilled your promise? Even after the curse is lifted?"

"Well of course I will," Meliodas answers her cheerfully with the most wonderful smile. "Forever. You'll get sick of me long before I get sick of you."

I smile warmly at this beautiful promise as the Goddess nods her head happily and enormous tears start to stream down her face.

"Now, be gone forever," my brother says to the visible forms of their curses as his new magic clusters together and then blasts upwards to the curses.

Everyone cheers when the awful curses disintegrate above us and then completely disappear from our sight.

"We can tick that off the list then," Ban suddenly whispers into my ear as we watch the freed Goddess throw herself at the eldest Demon Prince. "Now all we need to do is find your other brother and my mother."

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ | ʙᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें