Chapter 3' Enough For You

Start from the beginning

How did you end up over here?

Screwing your eyes closed, you are embarrassed. You must've moved to the other side of the bed during your slumber.

The next thing that you realized what that your leg was over his waist and your head just underneath his chin.

fuck fuck, what do I do?

Your thought and anxiety begin to kick into overdrive. If you move you'll wake him, but if you don't move he'll wonder why you are cuddled upon him in the first place.

You went still, not knowing what your next course of action was. Your breathing picked up and suddenly the temperature of the room was hotter than usual.

"Everything okay?" His deep voice spoke.

Shyly, you looked up at him - batting your eyelashes at him. He chuckles at the look of embarrassment on your face.

"I stayed at my side of the bed like a gentlemen, but I guess you like to cuddle."

Your body began to shake with anxiety, "Andy, I'm so so sorry, I—"

Pushing away from him failed when he held you close to him with a strong hand on your back, pulling you back against him.

"—I'm not." He finished your sentence, his hand falling into place on your hip.

The look on your face must've looked like you were nervous or relieved, maybe even both.

You didn't say anything, what was there to say? Maybe ask...ask a million question on what the fuck that meant.

But his body was just so warm and his chest was firm as fuck, you simply looked away from him out into the window in the room to look at the stars.

Something felt different, like you were right where you were supposed to be.

Suddenly your hand had a mind of their own, starting to rub Andy's chest softly, making him groan deeply.

It was like it was just you and him, here, in this moment, because he turned you so you'd lay on your back as he crawled over you.

His knee wedged between your legs, his weight on you and you felt his hardness grind up against your core.

Thinking about his next move, if you were really worth it, risking his marriage that was already on its well known path to divorce town. But what about Jacob? You didn't even know the little stinker existed, that's Andy's fault of course.

His dark blue eyes bounced in between the both of youre, you didn't even realize you were panting with excitement,

Only a few months on this job and Andy only spoke about...well that was just it...the job.

You knew nothing about his family, only that the was married, thanks to Linda at the front desk who was your only friend at the firm - other than Andy.

"Andy," you sighed against his lips, you knew the wheels were turning in his head, wondering if you were really worth it or not.

The way you said his name, changed something inside him, made him feral.

"Fuck it," he says, you didn't get the chance to reply when his soft pink lips pressed firmly against yours. Making you whimper at the sensation you've been so deprived of.

Your hands reached up his muscular back, your touch felt hot on his skin, he moaned into your mouth when you gently played with the skin on his nape, drawing small circles while he devoured you with his mouth as you guys made out.