50!!! happy birthday _______, i love you..

Start from the beginning

Eeeeeeee! She's so incredible up close! Don't freak out Mina! Mina thought as she had sparkles in her eyes.

"Woah we had no idea ______ was neighbors with you Shirou!" Kiri said, both Kaminari and Sero nod.

"Haha, what are you guys doing here? Are you looking for _____? She's at the agency. She left early in the morning."

"Yeah actually we're here to decorate her room....it's her birthday today and we wanted to surprise her when she got back." Kiri said as Mina was still mesmerized by Yuzu's presence.

"I see...well I have a spare key. I can open it up for ya!" She smiles widely exposing her large wolf like fangs.

Their mouths dropped and eyes widened seeing how sharp her teeth were. Shirou never once smiled before. I mean she has but not with her teeth at least. Ever since she met _____, Yuzu started smiling more with the confidence she got from her. Yuzu opens the door letting them all in and Luca immediately comes running to the door barking aggressively not remembering who they were. He remembered Katsuki and Yuzu but not the rest of the group.

"Awwww hi Luca!" Mina awed getting on her knees. Luca froze and growled loudly stepping back with his tail stiff between his legs.

Mina gets back up as she's frightened by Luca's aggression.

Yuzu looks down at Luca and growled softly at him. Which made him cry like a puppy. He slowly crawls up to them sniffing their shoes. Meaning they weren't a threat to him anymore.

"What did you just do Shirou?" Denki asked.

"Nothing really. I just told him to relax and everything will be alright." She replied.

"Wow you can talk to animals too?" Denki asked.

"Well he's a dog....and I'm a wolf. It's pretty self explanatory. He kinda looks up to me as the leader of the pack. The alpha dog if you wanna put it that way ahaha."

"Thank you very much Shirou!" Kiri says and everyone nods except Katsuki. He just rolled his eyes because he was annoyed of having to see her again. He remembered the last time she stopped his attack with a single grab by the wrist. He was so embarrassed.

"You're welcome! Now I must get going. I have to get things rolling at my agency, hahaha you know how it is." Yuzu said. Luca crawled up to Katsuki and pawed at his shoes. Katsuki picks him up and Luca wagged his tail as he looked into his eyes.

She's so amazing! I never thought I'd meet my idol in persooon! Ahhhhh! Mina thought. Yuzu's ears twitched and she looked over at Mina. She chuckled softly and says, "You know...if you wanted to tell me you were a big fan of mine you could've just said so....Mina was it?"

Mina's eyes widened as her face turns more red than pink. "H-How did you- *gasp* that's right! You can hear other people's thoughts. Oh gosh you heard what I was thinking huh...how embarrassing!" Mina whined and Yuzu walked up to Mina and pats her head.

"Haha that's right Mina. Sometimes people's thoughts are too loud and it gets annoying but I'm always honored to meet a fan of mine!" Yuzu said and looks back at everyone else.

"Now don't get or cause any trouble." She said looking directly at Katsuki and Luca was asleep in his arms.

"Hah?! What the hell are you looking at me for you damn wolf?!" He growled.