It's okay love (Karlwasnotnap)

CW: Trans Sapnap (FTM), talk about blood (period)

When Sapnap finally had his winter break he was excited, one because he had a break from college and two because he would finally be with all his boyfriends at the same time. Sapnap had been flying for what felt like days and then taken a taxi to Dream's house. When the taller opened the door, Sapnap was immediately tackled in the biggest hug in the world.

"Okay, okay.." Sapnap whispered, giggling at how Dream was being.

"Sorry.." Dream said letting go and taking some of his boyfriend's stuff and bringing it into his house.

"Don't apologize, but I'd appreciate being inside before I break down crying." Sapnap 'joked', wiping a tear from his cheek.

A few hours later, after the two had eaten dinner, Sapnap was sound asleep in Dream's bed, the blonde playing with Sapnap's hair. Dream heard a knock, knowing it was Karl and George, he tried standing up slowly, as to not wake Sapnap up, but failed when the younger stirred, looking at Dream.

"Where are you going?" Sapnap asked, smiling at Dream.

"George and Karl are here. Do you wanna come?" Dream asked, Sapnap nodding, before standing. Shit Sapnap thought, seeing a patch of red on Dream's sheets.

"I'll be there in a sec, you can go open the door." Sapnap said, stressing about having to clean the blood up.

"Okay." Dream said, smiling and kissing Sapnap's cheek, before heading out the door and down the hall.

"Oh gosh. I'm so fucking stupid! How did I forget?!" Sapnap cussed himself, while walking to the on-suite bathroom, grabbing a towel and wetting it. He tried to wipe it off, without any luck. After hearing footsteps nearing the bedroom, he threw the towel on the floor and went out to meet the person, before they could see the bed.

"Hi Love!" Karl yelled excited, swinging his arms around Sapnap and burying his face in the crook of the youngest's neck.

"Hi Baby." Sapnap answered, his heart feeling like it was about to beat out of his chest. "Wanna go down to talk with Dream and George? I just have something to do real quick, then I'll be with you." Sapnap said, Karl too stubborn to leave.

"No! Come with." Karl said, his head leaving Sapnap's neck, only to make the cutest puppy eyes at him.

"Okay, okay." Sapnap said, he'll just get to it later, before anyone goes into the room. "I just have to pee real quick."

When Sapnap got to the bathroom he was happy Dream had a pair of his boxers in there. Sapnap quickly stripped his clothes off, getting in the shower to clean his bottom half, after the shower he put a pad in the boxers, put on his clothes and went downstairs to join his boyfriends in their conversation.

"Sappy!" George called, hugging the boy, who was around the same height as him.

"Hi Georgie~" Sapnap coed in George's ear, rubbing his back while swaying them from side to side.

"What took you so long?" Dream asked, Sapnap's face getting red.

"I promised my mom I would call when I arrived and kinda forgot." Sapnap said, trying to stay calm.

"Ohh okay." Dream answered smiling while patting the seat next to him.

"I'm kinda hungry, can we order something?" George asked, looking at Dream with the biggest puppy eyes ever.

"Yeah of course." Dream answered getting his phone out to order food.

Some hours after they had finished eating, George had complained about being tired and needing to go to bed. Sapnap ran upstairs after excusing himself, beginning to take the sheets off the bed, soon hearing a knock on the open door, spinning around to look into Dream's green eyes.

"Why are you changing the sheets?" Dream asked walking closer to Sapnap and the bed.

"They were a bit dirty." Sapnap answered knowing Dream wouldn't fall for it.

"I just changed them before you came?" Dream said confused. "What's wrong?"

"I bleed through my clothes." Sapnap said, sobbing while burying his face in his hands.

"Baby, that's okay.." Dream said soothingly, rubbing his hands up and down Sapnap's sides. "Do you want help with changing them?" Dream asked, Sapnap nodded slightly, just enough for Dream to see. "Okay." While Dream helped Sapnap, the latter kept apologizing, Dream saying that it was okay and he wasn't mad in the slightest.