Spring Break

I'm walking down the hall of our school, West High, with my besties, Moppy and Monday. Moppy's boyfriend, Bucket, is also walking with us.

We all walk down the hall with our cool hipster Gucci handbags and makeup from the local dollar store.

"So, Milly. How was your Spring Break?" asks Moppy.
"Great! How was yours, Monday?" I ask Monday out of politeness.

As you can see, I'm clearly the prettiest, nicest and funniest of the squad. Like, isn't it obvious???? I'm soooo cool and popular....

"Well" starts Monday, "I met a guy"

We all gasp in shock *GASP*

Monday is the innocent and loyal one in the group. She's always supposed to be there for me, even though I have more friends. Isn't it great, putting all that pressure on one person?? I love doing that!
"Who did you meet???" I yell in her ear even though I'm right beside her.

"I met this hobo and his name is Juan. We went out on a date for hot dogs and key shopping in Washington, D.C. Isn't that sooo romantic???"

Moppy looks at her and says, "Keep it PG-13. There are people around." Then we laugh.

We all laugh at her HILARIOUS joke and then someone approaches us.

But this isn't just anybody, this is someone familiar. JAKE. JAKE PITT.

I almost faint at the sight of him and the smell of his cologne, Babelicious. Mmmmmmm. That stuff's goood. I try not to freak out as he walks over to us. Once he's within a meter of me, all the memories of him come back...........

---------FLASHBACK---------

Jake and I were at a resort in Northern Narnia when we first met. On our last day there, we went to the beach together, alone. I didn't want to get in the water, but he made me go in using peel pressure. (Peel pressure is when people throw banana peels at you and you don't whether you should take it or leave it and you are like "Come at me bro!") So, basically he threw banana peels at me until I went into the water. After spending about ten minutes just swimming, he pulled me closer to him and leaned in for a kiss. What did I do? I did what every other average 15-year-old girl would've done: I hit him in the head with the nearest fire extinguisher and blew on my rape whistle. After an hour when no one came and he was unconscious, I watched him sleep like a creep for three hours and then left him on the beach where he could've potentially died from seagull attacks. That was my fantabulous spring break.

-----FLASHBACK OVER-----

Jake looks at me and smiles.

"Hey"

OMG JAKE JUST TALKED TO ME!!!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE A LIFE!!!!!! (Jk, I'm still a loser)

"Hey" I say coolly.

"Well, bye Sitt."

"Bye Pitt."

I can't believe it. Jake Pitt just talked to me. I could die right here and now. My life is suddenly complete.

We all walk to homeroom together in silence. Then stupid Moppy breaks the silence. With a fart.

Moppy is literally such a loser.