chapter uno

andrs pov

anders waited for the buss to cpcomee, and take him to the new school. he was really nervouse!! but also excited because dotady he is entering 6th grade!!!! his 12th birthday was coming up in cocktober 24!!! oh boy hes a big boy now x333333

the bus arrived and the teacher yelled a racial slur at him which he spat on in response. he walked to the cool spot in the bak of the bus where he was immediately offeerde a weed stick. "3H?!?!?!?!? W4H!?!?!??!?E" he shriedked!!! this couldnte be???? a EWEED!!!!!!

suddenly he felt something behind him *le hasp???DSLKFJsdklKJDKFSDJLKHFDLFDSJHUGDSHJLFDSKGHFDSLKHGDFJKMKHSJMFDSKNFDSKJFDKSFDHDSFNOISDHKFDNKJDFDHKSLFJKSJFIMSPOJFLSJFLKSJIDG;FDSOJLFDSKDPFFOHFDSDFLFJDSAFKSKDSLFJJFDNODHJDSJFDKSDNJDNMSFDOINSKFDLJBFDKDSFBKJFDSJIFDSOPFDSJDSF DERP DE DERP DE DERP DE DERPD DEP DERP DEP DERP *

it was wuik ?!?!?!? his crubsh since thet were wittle babies in da xrib. he was sacing him from da druggy wuggies. 
""наркотики - плохая сука"" 

omg hes speaking italian thats so hot

"OMG RURIK???? IS DAT YOU I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED IM BLIND AND CANT ACTUALLY SEE, THO I AM FLUENT IN JAPANESE HOLA COMO ESTAS?????"

"shut the fuck up you gay ass motherfucker"

"3HHH??? W444444HHHHHH"

he anime sighed, he thought his hot dilf 13 year old man wiould help him.

"anyway andie lets go home to my house i will not stand for this tom foolerly"

he slapped the drugs to the ground before leaping out the window of the bus wihc anders fallowed behind. they arrived at anders house and sat down on the couperter. "anyway anders i have something i want to saked you"

andrs looked up at rurik with stars in his eyes, he started foaming at the mouth also he dabbed on the spot. "ye-yes???"

"well theres this great webcomic called homestuck right and i think we should cosplay as vriska and terezi since youre blind and also a cuck"

"omg rurik i love vriska!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite person from homestar runner"

suddenly rurik and ansders startex to make out and downloed sburb together. as they entered the game anders was immediately shot to death and god teried into a troll princess muse of space. 

oamthen rurik skiied down the mmount as he woke up from his acid trip because he was actually fused to anders the whole time and theyre both old crusty ass men in a mcdonalds sponsered hospitals. 

"youre finally awake"

anders and rurik proceededed to internally make out in heir heads then had 3 mind babies

then they woke up again and were actually fused dogs and were being tortuced by 2019!ame sad!!!!

the engd!!!

i hpe you like my story!!!

sky you better fucking give me my one shot after this