Otherwise, one can't speak, and the other doesn't like to talk, then the Cold War will fall out!

Qin Xiyan is a premature baby who has been judged to be mildly autistic since he was a child and does not like to talk.

When his mother passed away a year ago, his autism became worse and he even suffered from social phobia.

As soon as he got to a place with many strangers, he wanted to hide himself completely and didn't want to say anything.

Only in the face of familiar people or in an environment where he feels safe can he barely say a few words.

To this end, they found many ways, but none of them worked.

Seeing the age of going to kindergarten.

Originally, they wanted to place people in their own kindergarten.

One person to one class, one to one teaching.

This can also protect Qin Xiyan.

  [There will be more later! 】

(End of this chapter)

Chapter 187 is better than Dad

In case something happens, they will be there as soon as possible.

But Qin Xiyan doesn't want it.

Don't look at this little bit who usually doesn't say much, and sometimes shrinks like a little rabbit.

But stubbornly, just like his mother.

He has his own ideas.

He said that he didn't want to go to the kindergarten of Jian's family. He didn't want to go. Ten horses couldn't get back!

They can only rely on him.

After choosing thousands of choices and revising the family information, they were sent to Haicheng Kindergarten in a low-key manner.

After all, Qin Xiyan is the only Miao Miao of the Jian family, the eyeballs of Mr. Jian and Mrs. Jian.

If something really happened, they were the first to end with them!

Thinking of this, Jian Chenglang asked again the most crucial point, and the turbulent expression on his face became more serious.

With a slight chill in his eyes, he looked at Qin Xiyan and said solemnly:

"Little proverb, tell you the truth, is anyone bullying you at school?"

Generally, introverted children are not gregarious and are easily bullied.

This is what they worry about the most.

Seeing that Qin Xiyan didn't say a word, for fear that he would not dare to say it, Jian Chenglang paused, his voice slightly softened:

"Little proverb, don't be afraid. Remember what we said before? First come to someone else's kindergarten to try a lesson. If you don't adapt or like it, we can go back anytime, you--"

"No, don't go back!"

As if being prodded to a certain point, Qin Xiyan finally got a little anxious, shaking his head desperately, and holding back words very hard, his delicate face flushed:

"I, I am not afraid of bullying. Sister Lili, will... will protect me!"

"Sister Lili?" Jian Chenglang was taken aback and frowned: "Who? Teacher?"

So soon a teacher came to curry favor.

Could it be that the identity of Xiaoyan was exposed?

However, this was the first time he saw that the little proverb said so many things at once, and was so protective of a person.