They finally met.

Start from the beginning

(Come lets see how they reached there)
Flashback:-
When Ahaan saw Ishki being kidnapped from the office glass, he was numb and crying, not know what to do and how to save her, just then his phone rang he picked up the call,
On call;
Kartik:- Hey! Bro, kab tak ghar aa rhe ho, pta hai chipkali ko shopping pe le jana hai,
Hello....... Hello bhai, sun rhe ho....... Bhai....

Ahaan:- kartik 😭😭
Kartik:- bhai, kya hua;;!!! Bhai............
Ahaan:-..............
Kartik:- Bhai kahan ho.........
Ahaan:- office.
Kartik:- good, mai bas abhi aata hoon please wahi rehna, please........
And ran towards the car.
In office,;
Kartik:- rushed to the cabin, Ahaan pulled him in bone crashing hug, Kartik consoled him, Ahaan told about the incident.
They headed towards the police station, in car Ahaan got call it was from Ishki and accepted his feelings for her, Kartik was very happy for his brother's confession, but sad seeing him broken.

They reached the police station. And till now Mayank and Rhea were entered and started tourchring Ishki, Police men tracked the current location of on going call, that wasn't too far so, they hurried and reached there, aur aage ka to aap sab jaante ho,
So flashback ends here.

They both Ahaan and kartik were sitting outside the OT, waiting for the doctor.
Doctor came out and they both rushed to the doctor,
Ahaan:- Ishki...........
Doctor:- she had some major injuries on her face, but luckily we saved her, she's out of danger now,but.........
Ahaan:- but, what doctor..........
Doctor:- it seems that she has gone through alot of mental stress and breakdowns, so is mentally very weak, any type of stress will make serious harm to her.
Ahaan:- don't worry doctor, ab se uske life mein sirf khushiyaan hi khushiyaan hongi.
Doctor:- pated his shoulder and said only one can meet her and be careful, she's unconscious now, but she'll gain conciousness soon, and left.
Then Ahaan told kartik that Ishki herself is the one whom he was searching from past 13 years. Baki Rhea ka sach to video call k dauran usne sun hi liya tha.

Now Ahaan entered in Ishki's room, sat beside her holding and kissing her hands.

It was almost 30 minutes kartik returned after completing all the legal works,
Ahaan came out and said something to Kartik he was extremely happy after listening his brother.

Ahaan came back to Ishki and was caressing her hair, and slept like that after some times, Ahaan's fingers touched her lips in sleep and with this touch they both get up. Ishki tried to sit, Ahaan helped her, they both were silent, Ishki saw here and there and found herself in hospital,she looked at Ahaan. She got flashback of Mayank and she got scared and started shivering.
Ahaan saw this and hugged her and tried to console her.
Ishki:- Ah...... Ahaan........., Mayank..........

Ahaan understood her fear, and said,
Ahaan:- kch nhi hua Ishki, look mai hoon naa, I'm here aur Mayank to ab jail mein hai aur ab wo kabhi wapis nahi aayega, ok......
Ishki:- us...us.usne me.mer...mere........ mere. Saath.......
Ahaan:- Ishki, please relax kch nhi hua tha, mai aa to gya tha na aur ab tm bilkul safe ho, please rest kro aur bekaar ki bate mat socho.
And she slept there. She wake up Ahaan said sorry lots of time to her, but she didn't forgive him,but somewhere her anger started drowning. Next day till evening she got discharged and Ahaan requested her to go with her, she agreed after some times, they sat in the car and she realised something, and asked him to take her to the temple. Ahaan agreed, they reached to the temple and she asked pandit ji to do prayer for miku as today is his birthday, after puja they returned to the car and Ahaan asked her about miku.
She said he was his childhood bestf. She just wish to meet him, Ahaan was literally happy to hear this,
Ahaan'- BTW aaj mera bhi birthday hai.
Ishki:- ooh, happy birthday,( she was little upset with Ahaan for what he did to her)
Ahaan in mind:- I know you are still upset to me, but I promise today's surprise will wipe out all your anger.

They reached MALHOTRA'S Mansion, the whole family meet Ishki and praised her, at evening everybody her to get ready for Ahaan's birthday party. All dressed up and went to the hall..........

Party was going on, Ahaan came to the stage holding a guitar 🎸, and started playing, Ishki who was facing other side was now concentrating on the music, she went to flashback and remembered this is the same music which they had prepared for miku's birthday, she was teary, she turned to see where the voice is coming from? She was looking at Ahaan with questioning face, Ahaan pulled out the locket from his t-shirt. She saw him and pulled out her locket, she was shocked and happy to not know how to react, Ahaan standing on the stage spread his arms, Ishki saw this and ran towards him and they both have pulled each other in a bone crashing hug which was just like untootable.after sharing a long hug Ahaan finally kissed on her forehead and she she gentely on his neck. They looked each other and came out of the hug but there lockets again got connected. Karso teased them and they blushed...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF DESTINY HAD PLANNED THEN LOVE SOMEHOW MAKE THE WAY ITSELF TO FIND IT'S OTHER BETTER HALF.

                             -----THE END-----

SO, GUYS IT WAS A REALLY LOG CHAPTER OF ALMOST 2000 WORDS, PLEASE GIVE YOUR HONEST REVIEWS IN COMMENT SECTION.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~