31.

Dark themes are going to continue in this chapter, 18+ advised once again and triggering themes of sexual assault, abuse and kidnap plus other scenes of a dark nature. Read at your own leisure. Other than that, please enjoy. 

-H xx

"Run," 

The words echoed in my ears as I tore away from the four wolves down the narrow corridor, the three men almost instantly biting at my bare heels. I ran my hand along the unpainted wall to steady myself, not running nearly as fast as I wished. I found the stairs with ease, this house was clearly only a small two story building and the lack of carpet on the stairs told me that it had been neglected and left in disarray for a while. I barreled down the staircase as fast as my feet could take me, letting out a loud squeal of pain as my foot caught on a nail sticking up through the floorboard. The nail sunk its way into my flesh and I pulled it out immediately, wishing I could stop and cradle it as it bled all over the floor. 

 Unwanted tears spilled from my eyes, distorting my vision and slowing me down, I hobbled away from the stairs, but I knew that the men could have caught me by now; they were teasing me and playing the game. My blood ran cold as I stopped in what used to be a kitchen and realised I couldn't actually hear them behind me anymore. Were they stalking me? Had Dan called them off? Why hadn't they caught me yet? I knew I was no match for a lycan, be it in human form or wolf. I threw my gaze around the kitchen, hoping for some kind of weapon, but none that I could see. I limped to the drawers and pulled open each open, desperately wishing that a knife or heavy object would jump out and smack me in the face. 

I shivered, the house had no heating and my bare body was feeling the effects of being wet and cold for so long. My wet hair clung to my skin only making it worse and I just wished I could curl up with a large blanket and a steaming hot cup of tea. Suddenly I heard mocking voices walking down the stairs and I instinctively looked for an escape, my eyes locking on an old, wooden back door. My hands led the way as I leaped for the handle, shaking it a few times, only to find it locked. Tears once again slipped down my cheeks, although I should've known it would be locked. Dan was evil, cruel and sadistic, but he wasn't stupid. 

"Did you really think the door would be unlocked?" Scoffed one of the wolves who had walked leisurely into the kitchen. 

I pressed my back into the door, praying that somehow it would collapse and I could get out, but my efforts proved futile, as deep down I knew they would, when the other two men and Dan joined the first in the kitchen. 

"You've had your fun," I stated bravely, "Let me go." 

Dan laughed, "Sweetheart, I'm just getting started. Have you fucked your Alpha yet?" 

I stared at him through red-rimmed eyes and folded my arms across my breasts as I could see the men eyeing me hungrily through my peripheral vision. 

"Well? Has he tasted you like I have? Felt how tight and warm your sweet, little..."

I removed my arms from across my body and held them up over my ears, refusing to hear any more, "Shut up," I cried. 

Dan took a step forward and took a clump of hair in his hand, yanking me towards him. He grabbed my breast in the other and squeezed it painfully, "Answer the question, or I'll give everyone a go," he threatened. 

"No," I whispered, "We haven't had sex." 

Dan's eyes lit up, "So I'm still the only one?" 

"Yes." 

"What do you think boys, is she lying?" 

"Her heart never jumped boss," came the reply from one of his mutts.