✨💜Chapter 25💜✨

Start from the beginning

We reached at our seats while bowing down to all the idols who were in the way with a smile.

*time skip at the after party*

(still y/n's pov)

I wasn't informed of this after party but anyways atleast I'm gonna get my food here is more than enough.

I smiled as I entered the main hall of the party and saw the food section.

We all took a table and sat at our seats. I got up with jk, jimin and tae oppa and go to the food section.

I looked around to see some food which can satisfy as I'm a picky eater.Especially on my periods.

I took 2 grill sandwiches and some manchurian.(A/n:"My mouth's watering while writing this but yh)

I go to the table again and started eating peacefully while enjoying the taste of each and every bite.

*time skip after the party*

I entered the car after saying byes to oppas while being sad as I'm not that happy but yh.

I want oppas to come to the mansion but they've  some work so they cant come with me. Soon the driver drove off to the mansion while I looked outside of the window at the scenery.

*time skip at the mansion*

I exit the car and go to my room after entering the mansion. I was really tired and I've extra classes tomorrow so I've to wake up early.
I took a nice hot shower and then wore my pjs.Soon I land on my lovely and cozy bed and drift to sleep.

*my pjs*

*my pjs*

(to be continued)