The raw material company on the receipt did not have any transactions with them, and this receipt was exactly what He Zhouran used to make false accounts two years ago.

.It can be said that 300 million is not the amount of a single transaction, but the entire property of the company that He Zhouran and his men have embezzled over the past three years.

    When he first learned about this, He Zhenxuan was suspicious of He Zhouran and He Qixuan who were in charge of the company's finances, but the current investigation results prove that He Qixuan is innocent.

    There were all personal and physical evidences, He Zhouran abandoning the information in his hand and said, "What do you want me to do?"

    "I have two paths for you to choose. One, if you leave the company, I won’t pursue the whereabouts of the money. Second, you use your own money to fill this vacancy. The company retains your current position, but the second uncle , I hope you don’t do this again in the future."

    The He family has a family trust, and even if it is 300 million, it probably doesn't count as much to He Zhouran.

.He Zhenxuan felt that he would do this only because he was dissatisfied with Grandpa's decision.

    He Zhenxuan hates linking family affection to these things, but the education he received since childhood and the hard work he put in for Rongsheng over the years made him unable to give up here.

    At the same time, he doesn't think his second uncle has the ability to manage this company.

    There was an uncomfortable silence in the office. After a while, He Zhouran leaned back in his boss chair and said, "I choose the second one."

    He Zhenxuan nodded and walked out of the office with the documents.

    As soon as the door closed, He Zhouran, who was in anger, had already slammed the Parker pen in his hand on the desk in front of him.

    When he got home, he had already received a call from He Zhenxuan, saying that Li Jincheng, who would go home for dinner tonight, was already cooking in the kitchen.

.He Zhenxuan walked gently behind him and hugged him, and said, "Why? In a good mood?"

    "The matter has been resolved?"

    Seeing that he was also smiling, He Zhenxuan looked at him a little surprised and said, "How did you know?"

    "On the phone, you can hear your voice."

    "What should I say? Know your husband Mo Rufu?"

    "up to you."

    The warm air in the kitchen contained a light fragrance from the food. After a while, when the soup time is over, the two can eat together.

    Li Jincheng broke free from He Zhenxuan's embrace, and handed him the strawberries that had been washed next to him and placed in the basin, and said, "How to solve it?"

    He Zhenxuan explained the story in detail with him, then looked at the strawberry in his hand and said, "Have strawberries been on the market recently?.How do you feel that you are eating every day? "

    Li Jincheng looked a little unnaturally aside from his gaze, and said, "It's better to eat fruits when they are on the market..."

    After a pause, he said again: "But your second uncle is very good at talking."

    "The winner is the king, and the loser is the Kou It's a family..."

    "Then what about the data you asked someone to collect?"