Chapter 1

[Dongmyeong, are you coming yet?]

"CyA, can you not rush me?" Dongmyeong says. "I'm literally at the bus stop waiting for the bus right now."

[Hurry.] CyA continues to urge Dongmyeong.

"Alright. I guess I'll wait faster." Dongmyeong replies sarcastically.

[We don't want to start without you.]

"Well, it's not my fault the bus..." Dongmyeong's words trails off as his eyes land on a female not too far from him.

She is dressed in a plain black V-neck with black skinny jeans, a blue and black plaid shirt tied around her waist, completed with a guitar bag hanging from her right shoulder.

[Dongmyeong?] CyA calls out. [You ok?]

"Uh...yeah, yeah. Look, the bus is coming. I'm getting on right now." Dongmyeong hangs up and rushes to follow the female onto the bus, not wanting to lose sight of her.

Dongmyeong got onto the bus and reached for his wallet, but his pocket was empty. With wide eyes, he put his keytar case down and searched in all his pockets, but they were all empty.

"Kid, your pass?" The bus driver asks.

"Um, I-"

"If you don't have your pass then get off!"

"You're holding us all up!" The other passengers start complaining.

Dongmyeong could feel his face heat up due to embarrassment. "Sorry, I-"

Beep.

The machine sounded, signaling a ride payment.

"For him." The female with the guitar case said before walking towards the open seats at the end of the bus. With that, the bus drove off and Dongmyeong followed her to her seat and sat next to her.

"Thank-" he turns to thank the female, but she has her earphones in with her eyes closed as she gives off a 'don't disturb me' vibe. Dongmyeong lightly cleared his throat and looked at his phone. He was not doing anything in particular except pretending to look busy. However, once in a while, he will peek at the female and suppress his smile by pressing his lips together.

When it was time to get off, Dongmyeong reached for the button, but the female pressed it before he got a chance to.

'Did she press it for me?' Dongmyeong thinks to himself, but his question was soon answered when she also got off at his stop. Not only did they get off on the same stop, they both went to the same club.

While Dongmyeong and his friends were tuning their instruments, his eyes were focused on two women who were also tuning their instruments. The others follow Dongmyeong's line of vision to see a bassist and a guitarist.

"Do you know them?" Yonghoon asks.

"Not quite." Dongmyeong says as he continues to stare at the girls.

"They look familiar. Where have I seen them before?" Kanghyun murmurs.

Suddenly the bassist and the guitarist turned and waved at the group of boys with a bright smile. Confused, Dongmyeong raised his hand--ready to wave back--and the girls made their way past the group of men before stopping in front of someone else.

"Her friends are here." Kanghyun says nudging Dongmyeong. "Did you think she was waving at you?"

The group turned to the newly arrived individuals.

"Haneul!" The bassist calls out and stands before her friend.

"Byul!" The guitarist shouts. They talked for a bit before the announcer came over and asked them if they're ready to standby. They nod and the announcer returns to the stage.