My 'lesson' with Kreese was now over, it was time for his official lesson; with every member of Cobra Kai. I knew Eli wasn't going to be too pleased to see me, but I could care less. For once since I've been here, I genuinely do not care what Eli thinks or says to me, or about me. I'm done being manipulated and belittled by him, I'm done being his or anyone's punching bag and I will do everything I can to make sure it never happens again. "You okay?" Tory asked. "Yeah, I'm good." I replied. "Are you comfortable with your cousin eyeing you?" I then looked past her and seen his eyes on me, which caused me to giggle. "I'm completely fine. I've had worse." "Okay, well I've got to go; I'll see you after." She smiled. "Okay! I'll just be here." I smiled back. She then made her way back to the mat, where they were all standing in rows.

I decided to help myself to a seat on the floor, in crisscross position. "Welcome back to our dojo, and today is a very special lesson. Today we learn the power behind every kick," Kreese started as he paced back and forth, "It's about recognizing your opponent's weaknesses, and making them wish they were as strong as you." My head slightly jerked back in confusion at Kreese's introduction. I couldn't understand how they actually believed in that, showing no mercy. Isn't that somewhat inhumane?

"I see some concerned looks," Kreese eyed me then looked away, "But let me settle your tiny minds. I want you to think of all the times you felt powerless, weak. How many times did someone around you use it against you? How did it feel?" Flashes of every time I've ever been bullied, pushed, cursed at, and belittled started flooding my thoughts. "Now that's in your mind, I want you to ask yourself if you'd rather be the weak one or the one establishing dominance? Just something to think about." He flashed a quick smile to everyone, as his eyes skimmed the room. "Understood?" He asked. "Yes, sensai!" They answered in unison. "I do." I answered aloud in a whisper, where only I could hear.

Tory, Robby, and I found ourselves enjoying our dinner at McDonald's. We had barely gotten our food, and even then we were talking so much that it was difficult to take the first bite. "How'd you feel about experiencing Cobra Kai first hand?" Tory asked. "I'll be honest," I took a sip of my soda, "When I first heard everything he was saying I was confused. I didn't understand why he'd be teaching in that way. Then the more I continued to listen, watch, and really understand the deeper meanings it all made sense." "Think you'd ever join?" Robby questioned. I was stunned by his question, and I genuinely do not know how to answer it. Ding! Thank goodness I was saved by the sound of my phone.

I quickly pulled it out to check who had messaged me. As soon as I read the name, "Oh my gosh!" Fell from my lips. "What?" "What is it?" "It's him! He texted me! He wants to see me!" I smiled cheek-to-cheek. "Miguel?" Tory questioned. "Of course!" I squealed. "When does he want to see you?" She asked. "Now! Right now!" "You should go then." She offered a soft smile. "But we're eating together." Robby chimed. "Babe, she needs this," Tory then turned to me, "You need this. Go to him." I smiled at her, "Thank you. I'll talk to you as soon as I can, okay?" "Sounds great!" She smiled. We all then exchanged our goodbyes and I practically ran out of the restaurant and to my car. I started the engine, asked him where to meet, then was on my way as soon as I got a response.

I pulled up to my aunt's and was actually very shocked when Miguel told me that's where he was. I turned off the engine and made my way inside, and to my surprise, Miguel was sitting at the dinning room chatting with my aunt. "Hey, sweetie!" My aunt greeted. "Hey." I greeted back. Miguel then stood up from the seat and turned to face me. I wanted to run up to him, to jump in his arms and make him promise to never let me go. But that is an urge I'm fighting, because I really don't know what will happen during this talk. I actually don't know what even made him want to talk to me, good or bad.

"I'm cooking dinner, and I know you two need privacy. So if you guys want to talk in your room, the front yard, or the back you guys are more than welcome to." My aunt smiled. "Eli is going to be out for a while, right?" "I believe he's going to some tiny party with his friends." She answered. "Okay, thank you." "Of course!" I then motioned my hand, to let Miguel know to follow me. He then made his way towards me, as he trailed behind me on the short trip to the bedroom I stayed in. I opened the door and stepped aside to allow him in first. I closed the door behind us, and turned around to find him skimming through the room. "No decorations?" He asked. "No, it's not my room." I answered.