Chapter 2: The Pipis' Story

Once you get home you start examining the strange thing. The sign has gone which presumably said it's name. You stare at it for a second and, before hesitating, say hello to it. Not expecting a response you continue examining until you hear a soft "hello". You jump up, not expecting it to answer back. It had a very nice and soothing voice, also something you weren't expecting. You ask the creature if it's name is actually Pipis and it responds with a yes. You stare at Pipis with bewilderment and amazement.

"Sorry to be a bother, but I didn't have much to eat when I was in the dumpster. That's actually why Spamton gave me away. See, after Spamton suffered from bankruptcy and lost his shop, he had to move to a dumpster in the middle of nowhere. He actually opened up shop in a small trash heap and the dumpsters his home which he stays when not at work but if a traveller passes by he still tries to strike a deal. Now, since he didn't have much money he couldn't afford to feed us much which meant us Pipis had to eat trash from the dumpster. Many Pipis ended up leaving but those who stayed loyal began to suffer and starve. Spamton couldn't bare to see his Pipis in pain so he began to start trying to sell us off. He didn't expect people to purchase us and neither did I but as luck would have it many travellers seemed intrigued (for some reason) and eventually it was down to just me who was, of course, eventually adopted by you. So uh, do you have any bananas?"