"It's alright Ema" I cheerfully said to her giving her a closed-eye smile causing her to have a small smile on her face.

"Ema, Manjiro wait here I have something to do inside" Gramps commanded me and Ema with a serious look on his face leaving me and Ema no choice but to nod at the old man's words.

We then watch him slide the door open entered the room and proceed to slide the door close leaving both me Ema outside of the room.

I then noticed that the inside's of the Minka were pretty big and mostly all of the pieces of furniture were traditional.

"Mikey, when will grandpa will come out?" Ema asked me as she hid behind my back causing me to sweatdrop at her words not knowing when will the old man will come out of the room "It won't be long" I said as I diverted my head to Ema's direction giving her a closed-eye smile causing her to cheer up a little.

"I offer my condolences to the Tokito family" I overheard grandpa's voice coming inside of the room causing my ear to twitch as I began to put my head to the door to get proper access to hear grandpa's voice making Ema's mouth form into an 'o' leaving her confused on why I was putting my head to the door she then copied my actions by doing the same thing that I was doing.

"Ah is she the daughter of the Tokito family?" I heard gramps voice making me confused when I heard the word 'she'

"Yes, indeed she is" A feminine voice spoke up as she refers to the little girl who was kneeling properly as she stared at the old man with her dull eyes showing no emotion to the old male.

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Her name is Tokito Y/n she was the only member of the family that survived the car crash that happened one year ago," The female said to the old male while diverting her head to your direction giving you a sign to introduce yourself to the old male.

You then diverted your head to the side as a response causing the female to click her tongue out of annoyance while the old male was sweatdropping at your actions.

"I hope you don't mind her actions," The female said with a fake apologetic look on her face causing the old male to nod "We've been looking for someone to take care of her but none of her relatives were willing to adopt her" The female spoke to the old male that was kneeling at the floor in front of her.

"Since you are close to the father of Y/n's father we are willing you to adopt her," The female said giving the old man a closed-eye smile full of fakeness causing the male to sigh leaving him no choice but to agree at the female's decision of him adopting his friend's granddaughter.

"Ah I see..when can I pick her up?" The old man asked the female with a serious expression plastering his face causing the female to smile out of relief.

"You can pick her today. I've already prepared her clothes and other things" The female answered with a smug look on her face as she pointed at the bags that were at the side of the room causing the old male to divert his head to the direction where the female was pointing at.

"Oh, and you don't have to worry about her birth certificate because all of her papers are all inside on one of the bags so you don't have to worry about that.

"I've prepared all of her clothes and important papers so don't worry about those things" The female informed the old man as she stood up and diverted her direction towards you and she held one of your hands making you stand up while looking up.

'Wait what was the color of the light again?' You thought inside of your mind with an 'o' forming your mouth not paying any attention to the two adults that were talking in front of you.