He's kind of cute

|Bakugou's POV|

Once we got home, halfie ran into the living room and laid down on the chair. Since he's so small, the chair almost swallowed him. Old hag sat him up and smiled at him.

"Welcome to your new home. I hope you like here" She said. Halfie smiled back at her.

"Thank you very much! You don't know how much this means to me. I get beaten in that place every day. I feel relieved that someone wants me for good this time" He said. What does he mean by that? Old hag stopped smiling. I know that face. She stood up and walked to the door.

"I'll be back. Honey, let's go" She said. My dad walked out with her. I walked over to halfie and sat almost beside him. He was staring at his hands with no emotions on his face.

"Are you going to touch me too?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Why would I do that?" I asked. He looked at me, dead in my eyes. Like he was staring in my soul.

"Every alpha does it. My father, my two brothers and the ones who sold me from one place to another" He said, turning his head and hugging his knees. I feel bad for him. To have your own father and brothers touch you, including some perverts. That's mess up.

"I still have nightmares about it. I just can't get it out of my head. I could still feel their hands touching me, pulling my hair and calling me names. They called me a girl since I'm so short and feminine..." He said. I wanted to say something but nothing came out. It was silent till he sighed softly.

"When I get older, I want to be tall and strong. Just like you, master" He said. I chuckled.

"Really? Don't call me master, alright"

"How about sir?"

"No"

"Senpai~" The way he said it made my heart skip a beat. I didn't say anything so he jumped up and threw his hands in the air.

"Senpai it is!" He said. Just as before, that happiness was replaced by sadness.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I smell other alphas. Their scent is getting closer" He said. I smell one familiar scent and frowned. Shitty hair and the others, along with that damn deku is here. A knock was at the door, so I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood the extras.

"Bakubro! How's it going, man?" Shitty hair asked.

"What the fuck are you and the extras doing here?!" I asked.

"We came to study for the test that's next week" Tape arms said.

"Are these your friends, senpai?" I looked down and saw halfie hiding behind me.

"He's so cute! Who is he, Bakugou?" Pinky asked.

"My pet" I said.

"You have a pet already? You're lucky" Pikachu said. That damn deku was staring at halfie. He was smiling a bit and had some sort of look in his eyes. I can't tell what it is.

"You guys can study while me and this cutie play dress up" Pinky said. She grabbed halfie's hand and went upstairs. Great, now I have to stay here with these stupid extras.

°Timeskip°

"Behold! A sweet and sensitive trap" I looked upstairs and saw Pinky and Halfie. Halfie was wearing a school uniform with his hair down. He looks like a real girl now.

"P-please be nice to me..." He said, sounding kind of sad. Pinky whispered something to him and he nodded and smiled a little. He's kind of cute.

"Bakubro, hold me back" Shitty hair whispered. I put my arm around his neck. Not in a friendly way but in a mean way. Pinky knowing what's happening, took halfie upstairs.

"Kirishima, your rut isn't over?" Pikachu said.

"It...is. Bakubro, your pet is...something else. You should...keep him away...from any alpha" Shitty hair said. He's right, for once. After what halfie told me earlier, I want to keep him safe.

Chapter 2 is out. Took a long break but I'm back now.

-Yutaaa~~~