Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil

Start from the beginning

 Y/n wanted to scream in horror, but no sound came out of their mouth

 Y/n wanted to scream in horror, but no sound came out of their mouth. Then suddenly their mother pulled them away from the scene, not really caring that their child was horribly frightened. 

"Mommy, w-what's going to happen to the gem?" Y/n asked nervesly.

"The Lunarian company come by, picks it up, and repurpose them," The mother answered bluntly as she looked at some pretty jewelry. "Like recycling, like what they teach in school."

"Can we fix them?" Y/n asked as their eyes welled up with tears.

"Of course not," Mother said simply.

I was already scared from what I saw, so I never asked what repurposed meant, or why no one tried fixing them.

______________

That night I had a horrible nightmare about the shattered gem, and Rook quickly came to my side to comfort me. I remember crying a lot that night, and telling Rook how scared I was. And that I didn't want the Lunarian company to take him away.

He smiled and promised he would be careful and won't let the Lunarian company take him.

"Hey Rook, I want to apologize to Vil. I think he's still angry at me," Y/n said as Rook pulled them onto his lap.

"You have such a kind heart Y/n. What do you plan on doing for Vil?" Rook asked.

"I saw him stare at one of my mother's dress designs. I think she discarded it, but Vil seemed to like it," Y/n explained.

"Oh?" Rook smiled.

"hmm, I want to get Vil the dress he likes. He deserves pretty things too," Y/n said looking up at Rook.

"That is a wonderful idea, but you should rest for now," Rook cooed as he tucked Y/n into bed.

___________________________

Being a child, I couldn't sow, so I went to a seamstress to make the dress. Paying them with my child allowance, the dress was made. When I presented the gift to Vil, he... He seemed conflicted. Apart of him wanting to smile and say something, yet his walls kept his thoughts inside

"Vil, Vil, I got something for you," A young Y/n smiled.

"Oh," Vil sighed.

Vil turned to the little child, who had a bright smile on their face. They presented him with a beautiful violet dress. 

It was the design his master made, the design he loved so much

It was the design his master made, the design he loved so much. Seen it brought to life, even if Y/n's mother thought it was a bad design.

"H-how did you get this?" Vil asked.

"I Got a nice seamstress to make it for me, and Rook gave me your measurements," Y/n smiled.

"Rook! Um, well... Thank you, master Y/n," Vil bowed as he took the dress, turned went into his sleep quarters.

Vil sighed as he stuffed the gift at the back of the tiny closet. He just couldn't let that human into his heart. He has been betrayed many times by humans in the past. He won't let his heart be broken again.

----------------------------------------------

Later on, when I was in my early teen years when the awful happened. One night, a stalker of my other work, tried to break in but was Stopped by Rook. Yet before Rook could apprehend the stalker. A second intruder snuck up behind him and battered him to pieces.

The noise scared them off as well al came outside to see what had happened. Vil and I stared in horror at the scene, while mother and father were annoyed that they would have to find a replacement. To go through so much paperwork to fill for a  new lustrous, and to call the Lunarian company to take the old one away.

Vil was sadly used to things like this and silently said his goodbyes, but I... I wasn't going to give up my friend this easily. 

"Y/n we can find another Yellow diamond lustrous to replace Rook," Mother sighed as she tried to pull Y/n off Rook.

"Dear, just let Y/n mourn for a while. They'll come to their senses soon," Father said.

For a long time, I tinkered away in my room trying to find some way to stick the pieces together. Regular glue would only damage the pieces over time, and it's not too strong. So I made a special type of resin made by a special plant and processed to spend 5 years pricing Rook back together.

__________________

As Y/n, now 18,  placed the final piece in place and processed to cover the cracks powder. It was late night and Y/n just stared n awe of their work, it was almost like Rook was never broken in the first place.  Fatigue was slowly taking over as They rested their head on the table. 

As the sun rose, the sunlight shone down onto Rook. As the light sparkled through Rooks shining hair, for the first time his eyes fluttered open. As he did the memories of his shattered flashed before his eyes.

He gasped awake as he startled Y/n awake, causing them both to scream. Vil came rushed to Y/n's room, to see his oldest friend in one piece and awake.

"V-vil?" Rook asked. " Why are you staring at me like that, friend."

Vil quickly ran over and pulled Rook into a hug. Y/n smiled at the sight, Happy that they could make Vil smile once more. Y/n tried to give them privacy, but Rook spoted them trying to leave.

"Young... Y/n?" Rook gasped, only know recognizing them.

"Long time no see Rook," Y/n smiled.

"How much time has passed while I slept?" Rook asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"You were shattered for 5 years, but Stubbern Y/n managed to put you back together," Vil smiled.

Rook looked back to Y/n and sighed seeing his favorite human grow to fast.

_____________________________________________

Continue?

Should I continue this Gem twisted wonderland mini series in a separate book??