My Boys

I am Alexis Jones, but most people call me Lexie. I had brown hair but I coloured it and it's not bright red. I have green eyes, but not browny-green they are just bright green. Unless I'm mad or something, then they turn a weird grey colour. I'm short which sucks, but I'm not fat. I'm actually rather skinny but not anarexic.

I have two older brothers and there called Matthew, or Matt and Jeremy but I call him Jerry. They are twins and both have green eyes like me and brown hair. Jerry's is cut short and Matt's is up to his ears and half spiked up.

"C'MON LEX OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I heard Matt yell from downstairs. I dragged my but out of bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans, lime green tank top and black high tops.

I walked sluggishly down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I saw Matt and Jerry stuffing their faces with toast. I stole a bit off Matt's plate and smirked while he just rolled his eyes.

After we finished eating Jerry and Matt ran out to their car while I grabbed my dark purple bag and walked out to my baby. No, not that kind of baby.My car. My beautiful old rusted but awesome yellow buggy. I chucked my bag in the passenger seat and started her up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There wasn't much traffic so I got to school ten minutes early. I parked in my usualy spot next to my brothers car and my best friends car. I was greeted by a bone crushing hug from Ryan my bestfriend.

"Hey Lexie poo's! How are you?!" He was always so cheerful.

"I'm great bub! And you sir?" I asked smiling.

"Wonderfully amazingly good!" He said smiling a huge smile showing all his teeth.

I started laughing and he joined in. Ryan grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the front doors, but not before I was lifted up form behind in another bone crushing hug. I started giggling my head off when my closest friend Ethan started spinning me around.

"Hello gorgous." Ethan said after putting me down and kissing my cheek.

"Heyo handsome!" I said laughing.

He pouted pretending to be sad "HEY! I am extremely handsome! I'm smokin!" He said with a wink.

This made me laugh even more. I won't lie, Ethan and Ryan are both very handsome. Ryan has black hair that is spiked with brown eyes and Ethan has blonde hair with green eyes. They both are in very good shape and like to show it off.

But my hugs weren't over yet. After three steps, my other friends came. Graham grabbed my legs, Shaun grabbed my arms and Kyle was holding my waist. They started swaying me side to side and laughing while Ryan and Ethan just followed along. We were all in first period together, and I feel really sorry for that teacher.

Me and my boys always cause trouble.