episode 1

[3rd pov]

a teenager running in the hall. out of breath. she runs and run until she sees a door ahead. she get in the room and locked the door. she lean to the door catching her breath. she stopped and look at the hole in the door. a light flickering in front of the room, she backed up and took her feet out of her shoe. she open the light switch, but the light didn't light up.  she switches it again and again and it doesn't light up. she ran over to the lamp on the table beside the bed. she switch it multiple times and didn't light up.

"why...? why?!" she said in a panic.

suddenly, the lamp lit up. she was startled by that. the oven lit up on its own. she looked over and was scared.

*Ding!*

she backed up and fell. she was too scared to move. suddenly, the door fridge opens. then a hand crawled out of the fridge. she just looked at the ghost in terror. the ghost crawled out of the fridge and wet the floor. the ghost crawled to the girl and look at her. the girl screams in terror.

----------------lol------------

(Terrifyingly Scary Real Story)

"Gosh, that's so scary, so terrifying." a man said with an uneasy face.  "So foul!" he turned to the girl beside him. " Hitoe, What will you do if that scary experience happens to you?" he said. "I don't know.." she replied. "Is it better to pretend you don't see them?" she added. "Or chant the prayers."

the door opened, and a black-haired girl came in looking at her phone. she sat on the sofa texting. she stopped and looked at the screen on her phone. clicking in her friend's text.

(i got Meme-chan!)

(insert GREAT sticker)

she smiled at the text. suddenly the door opened and her cousin and brother came with towels on his head.

"Man, the bath is clogged." her brother said while wiping his head.

"Huh? Why?" she asked.

"Because of your hair, maybe?"

"No way."

her brother closes the door and her cousin already sit on the sofa beside her.

"By the way, there's a horror show on." she said.

"Seriously? I want to see them." her brother replied.

He sits beside her.

"Wait Where's Mum?" her brother said.

"She'll be late, it seems." the girl said still looking at her phone.

"I see..." he said while brushing his hair. he looked at the TV "oh it's Junji Rousoku!" he said. "(M/N), sis, you don't like Junji Rousoku?" he asked the (h/c) and his sister.

"Not at all" she replied.

'You say like that.' he thought.

"I don't know." his cousin replied.

'You're just the same as sis.' he thinks again.

The fridge suddenly opened.

----------------[intro]------------

*Alarm*

(M/N) turned the alarm off and sit up, still tired. he looked out the window.

*bark! bark!*

a dog barking at the dumping place and an old lady pulling the collar to make her dog stop.

"Come on! What are you doing?" she said at the dog. "there's nothing over there!" she struggled the dog go forward making the old lady more struggle "Hey! wait, wait, stop!" "Look we're  going!"