He grabbed him by the leg, flipping him onto his stomach, in his hand still holding the Scabbing mouse, who was wriggling furiously.

"Ah! Sofi, help me!" cried Ron desperately, as he crawled across the grass.

"Ron! Ron!" shouted Sofia, lighting up her eyes.

"Ron, wait!"

"Ron!" yelled Hermione.

Sofia, despite the pain caused by her fall, stood up. Her veins golden, her chest illuminated by a mysterious power. Sofia ran as far as she could, falling to the ground trying to grab Ron's hand.

"RON!" exclaimed Sofia as her best friend was carried into the tunnel.

A branch hit Sofia, the girl fell in pain onto a rock banging her head, blood was pouring out in spurts...Sofia was starting to lose consciousness.

Harry and Hermione ran towards the girl, but were stopped by another branch, which threw them far away. Sofia was at the disposal of the tree branches, and in the condition she was in, she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

"Come on!" exclaimed Harry trying to get to the opposite side to see Sofia, just the thought of all that blood, clouded his rationality.

Harry took Hermione by the hand and ran towards the tree. A branch landed a short distance from him, but Harry managed to dodge it.

"Move over!" said Harry to Hermione seeing a branch falling between them.

Other branches got in their way of Sofia, but they managed to crush them all. Another branch came towards them, Hermione managed to duck shouting "Down"- to poor Harry, who with the poor reflexes he had, was thrown several feet away from Hermione, landing abruptly and painfully, but nothing could make up for the fear he had for Sofia.

"Ah!" exclaimed Harry as he landed, while his round glasses, fell off, settling on the grass.

A branch darted with speed towards Hermione, who had turned to check on Harry.

"Help her Sofia...you can do this!"

Sofia remained on the ground, too weak to get up, her head still wet from the blood that wouldn't stop pouring out. Her eyes lit up, focusing all her power. Sofia raised a hand, and Hermione managed to swat the branch away, smiling gratefully, and concerned for her condition, at the girl.

Hermione was caught off guard, as a larger, faster branch, headed forcefully towards her. Sofia screamed, her eyes illuminating the path of the scream, which created a small dome towards Hermione, allowing her to cling to the Piercing Plane tree.

Sofia felt her senses come and go, her vision was growing darker, and her heart exuded a power, that only Sofia Venus Aries could unleash.

That was what fascinated Brener.... what hidden powers Sofia had, how much power, how much power her little golden heart contained. How strong was Sofia Venus Aries really?

The centre of the tree tried to strike Harry.

"HARRY!" exclaimed Sofia, once again the cry was directed by the light of her eyes, the boy was covered by a golden shield that resisted against the beating heart of the tree. Sofia stood up, her energy reserved for Harry, a hidden energy... called love.

She raised both hands as more blood escaped her control. Harry without his glasses, couldn't make out the figure of his saviour, but he knew it was Sofia, and she was beautiful.

Sofia let out one last cry, full of anger and frustration, which sent the large branch backwards.

Hermione flew still clinging tightly to the small branch, screaming in fear. The branch headed towards Harry, but the boy managed to duck in time, thanks to the rather obvious warning of Hermione's scream.