Trying to trust my so-called family.

Start from the beginning

I am busy in my room since I don't want to interact with them

I am busy in my room since I don't want to interact with them.Lily tried to persuade me several times to go talk to them but I just don't want to.Just then I heard a large thud and bang I jumped. "WHO IS IT,FELIX!!". "Relax,it's just us."the voice belonged to Eiji,my third older brother.He mostly the one hovering around me trying to get my attention and affection.I looked at them disinterested. "What are you doing here and what caused you to enter the room so abruptly and interrupt my talking?"I asked them angrily. "Sorry, athanasia we wanted to get closer to you."loyd spoke sheepishly, he was the most tolerable one out of them.Just then, a maid entered the room and said, "Princess, his majesty agreed to your request to teach you magic." "WHAT!!" They all screamed. "I wanted to learn magic from his majesty." I simply said. "You could have asked me to teach you."Alex the second prince said to me. "I will change before I go,lily please prepare my dress." "Yes princess." Lily said as she went to find me the dress. " I will go get my parchments." " Ah, princess your books!" Felix ran to my bookshelf and got my magic books. "Princess I found your blue dress." "Coming,lily."

The dress she is currently wearing and holding the above parchments

The dress she is currently wearing and holding the above parchments.below.

Third pov: 

Third pov: 

As, the emperor and the princess were studying magic, through the creak of the door you could see, the rest of the royal family spying on them. "Why is she being so distant from us?" Eiji whined. "Brother it takes time for a person to open their hearts up to you."Arien answered. " we did the same too" Arjen said. " Trying surrounding your magic around it and then try to lift it."they heard the emperor say. " Father really knows how to monopolise our younger siblings..." loyd spoke. " I did it, your majesty!" athy exclaimed.