The game\Chapter 1

''Something is coming. Something hungry for
blood.A shadow grow on the wall behind you,swallowing you in darkness''Say Mike.

We we're all around a round table playing Dungeon and dragon,me ,Dustin, Will,Lucas and Mike.It takes us weeks to do this game and we we're sitting here for like hours playing it.

''It's almost there,maybe?''I said will praying for it to not be the Demogorgon.

''What is it?'' Asked Will.At this time it was sure for it to be the thing we all don't want.Dustin asked a bit to much happy
''What if it's the Demogorgon?''

''No it can't be.''I said a bit anxious.

''Y\N is right we're so screwed if it's the Demegorgon.''Dustin add,I was about to say it.

''It's not the Demorgorgon''Me and Lucas said at the same time to relax the atmosphere.

''And a army of Troglodytes charge into the chamber''Mike said.

''Troglodytes?''Dustin kinda asked.

''Told ya''Lucas said,They all chuckling,but not me 'cause I knew that Mike will not let us something easy after hours of game.

''Wait a minute...Did you hear that...That...That sound?Boom...Boom...Boom''Mike said as He slam the table.

''That didn't come from the Troglodytes.''I said,I'm sure Mike was about to say this.

''Yes, It's came from somthing else...The DEMOGORGON.''Mike said,we all groan.It can be we are never gonna beat this.

''Were in deep...''Dustin start ''Shit''I said to help him finish his sentences.

''Will,your action''Mike said.

''I Don't know''He said.

Lucas prepose to fireball him.But Wil,will have to a 13 or higher.

''Too risky.Cast a protection spell''Dustin prepose.

Lucas and Dustin start a fight toknow what to do.But Mike just remind us that the Demogordon is still there so we need to hurry up.Lucas and Dustin start yelling ''fireball'' or ''cast pretection''.

Will take the dice and yell ''fireball''But the dice roll over the floor.We all stand up to go see the dice.

''Is it a 13?''Ask Dustin as he start to alk to us.

''We don't know''Me and Will yell,as we we're looking under the stairs. We we're all so nervous,but Dustin seem really not good right now.

''Where is it''Lucas ask like the dice is gonna answer him!

Dustin was just repiating ''Oh my god'' for like four time,I really wanted to punch him in the face right now.

''MIKE''yell a woman voice from upstairs.I knew it was Karen.When my mom died .She tokes care of me like she was my mother,and i feel like it.
She recalled Mike as she knows he didn't hear her.

''Can you find it yet?'' Lucas asked me.

''No,I can't find it you dumbass''I said,but I knew he was taking it not as a angry and annoying answer 'cause he know me.

Karen open the door of the basement,that time Mike looked up.Dustin was still making round around the room and saying the same words.

''Mom,were in the middle of a campaign!''Mike said a bit rude.I punch him on the shoulder.

''Be nice''I whispered in his ear.He slap me behind the head.

''Mike don't do that''karen said.I put a proud smile on my face because Karen take my defense,Mike was red of anger.

''The middle?You mean the end.Fifteen after.''Karen said as she walks away.At the back we can hear the other freaking out and it's makes me laugh a bit.Mike run upstairs and I rest in the basement to help the boys.

''It cannot have gone really far''I said trying to calm the boys,espesially Dustin.

''Y\N is right.Lucas try to throw a dice like I did for mine''Will said,It wasn't a really bad idea.

Lucas run to the table to take a dice and roll it like Will have done.We all keep our eyes on that dice and Dustin stop making round.When the dice stop we all ru to see where it was and it was just next to the dice of Will.

''Oh,we got it!'' we all said at the same time.Will take the dice.

''Does the seven count?'' he ask.

''It was a seven?''Lucas ask he look really desapointed.''Did Mike see it?''he reask,no he wasn't really doing that.Will did a no with his head.I startede to put my coat.

''Then it doesn't count''Licas said a bit proud.I wasn't they we're literally cheating.We all put our coat and westart walk upstairs.

''Does anyone wants this''dustin said as he look at a single point of pizza in the box.We all said no.It's look not really good.We run upstairs when we we're at the first floor I see Dustin go on the second floor.I'm pretty sure he is gonna ask nancy if she wants it.A minute later i heard a door slaming,I think it's Nancy.

Nancy is like the sister I never had,but she kinda change.She doesn't hang out with me and sometime she ignored me.

We go outside to take our bike.Dustin arrive at this time.''There's something wrong with your sister''he said.

''Obviously,she isn't normal.''I said,'cause yes she wasn't normal.I think she find new friends.

''What are y'all talking about?''Mike ask like he didn't noticed.

''she got a-''I didn't have time to finish my sentence that Dustin talked ''stick in her butt''

''Yeah''Lucas said me and Will look at each other and start laugh but Mike gave us a death look so we stop immediately.

''It's because she have been dating that douchebag,What is his name again?''I said but I couldn't remember his name 'cause I think it's not important to remember.

''Steve Harrington''Lucas said,I kind think it's strange that he know his name but ok.

''Yeah,she is turning into a real jerk''Dustin said,I didn't say anything but I wanted 'cause she is still my friends,I think.

''She's always been a real jerk''Mike said I didn't want to add something and I didn't want to say bad thing about her so I just didn't say anything.

''Nuh-uh,She used to be cool''Dustin said,I was kinda agree with this.

''like the timeshe dressed up as an elf for our Elder tree campaign''I said just to be on her side But I didn't even convince myself about that.

As we we're on the road Mike yell''four years ago''I turn my head and shake my hand for a bye.Boys add some little things.Will talked with Mike,I think he is telling him the truth.

''Good night Ladies''Lucas said as he turn in a street to go to his home,I turn with him 'cause we we're neighbor.

''Kiss your mom 'night for me''Dustin add,it just make me laugh,I add ''also kiss your mom for me''as he respond ''I won't forget''

As we arrive i front of our house,we say good night to each other and go to our house.I didn't sleep really well 'cause I was feeling strange like somthing bad is gonna hapen.

The next morning,when we arrived at school Will wasn't there I think that yesterday night my feeling was true.Something hapen...

________________
A/N:First chapter I wrote it a long time ago,and I'm not really good in english but trying my best.I'm gonna try to post at least 1 chapter each week.bet they're kinda long to make.
Please vote if you likes this chapter❤️
-Author