"Why is she fighting with Ennard anyway?"

"Siblings? At least it's a healthy relationship." The bear stated. "Well, I better get going. I still have to tell the others about the guests coming in the next week." Freddy said and left the room.

Bonnie watched his friend leave the office. Why couldn't he tell him? What was it that was stopping him? At least Deliah is coming tomorrow. Maybe she will help Bonnie confess his feelings... Or at least, maybe Bonnie will tell her about it...?

The next day

Bonnie woke up in the late afternoon. He didn't really paid attention about the time he wakes up on the weekend. He was always the last one to be awake. The first thing that he saw after he got up was Chica holding a few boxes of pizza. Freddy was sitting on one of the chair, while Foxy was running across the room.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Freddy said.

"Morning." Bonnie replied still asleep. "What time is it?"

"It's 3:32pm." Chica said. "Now get up, it's time for lunch. Foxy! Go get Goldie and Deliah."

"Aye! I be back in a second!" With that, Foxy left the room.

"Wait, Deliah is here? When did she got here?" Bonnie asked, now fully awake.

"I don't know, maybe like five hours ago? She wasn't really in a rush, when she came. She did look kinda sad and worried though."

"Did something really bad happened at her location? Like, someone got badly hurt or something?"

"She didn't tell us. She didn't even want to speak with us. Something is clearly wrong."

"Do I really have to be here?" Deliah asked entering the room with Foxy and Goldie. "I already told you that I'm not in the mood for this."

"You have to. Now, sit down and tell us what happened at your place." Freddy commanded her.

"Uh... Fine!" The girl finally let go. "I was arguing with Ennard. Our fight was so agressive that we started throwing everything around us up in the air. He offended me so hard that I picked up a chair. I threw it at him, but he dodged it. We were so focused on ourselfs, that we didn't notice that Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy had entered the room. Ft. Freddy got hit by that chair. I quickly ran to him to check if he's okay, but Ennard had threw a toolbox in my direction. Unfortunately, he missed and hit Ft. Foxy with it."

"So, how long are you gonna be here?" Bonnie spoke.

"The technicians said 'as long as needed', so I assume I'm gonna be here until they'll fix Ft. Freddy and Ft. Foxy."

"How long do you think it will take them?" Goldie spoke.

"I don't know, a week maybe? or two?"

"Okay, now stop talking!" Chica got their attention. "It's lunch time!"

After lunch they all went in their own direction. Chica back to the kitchen, Foxy to his Pirate Cove, Freddy went to the nightguard's office. Bonnie sat down on the stage. Deliah was with Goldie in the backroom, but maybe if he will ask nicely, Goldie will leave them alone for a moment. At least Bonnie hoped that it will go smoothly. He got up and started walking towards the backroom, but on his way he bumped into someone and fell down on the floor.

"Crap!" Bonnie cursed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Freddy said giving Bonnie a hand to help him stand up. "Actually, I was looking for you..."

"Y-You were looking for m-me?" Bonnie said as he started blushing.

"Yes. Can you meet me at the backstage tomorrow at sunset, before the nightguard comes? I... I need to tell you something very important..."