"Good uncle Jonathan" she responded

"It's Mr.Turner here" he corrected her, he then placed Serenity in front of the class and that's when her anxiety started. Having people looking at her and slowly judging her is Serenity's worst fear. Well, other than clowns.

"Okay, class, let me have your attention. This right here is my niece Serenity Jones she's a new student here so make sure you make her feel welcome" he announces, the class didn't have a reaction they just stared and then went about their business.

"You can sit right there" He says pointing to a seat right next to the boy in back of Cory. Serenity sat next to him, taking off her book bag.

"Hey, I'm Shawn" the boy introduced himself in a flirtatious way. Serenity smiled and waved at him.

"So, are you from here?" He asked, Serenity turned her head facing him. 

"Yeah" She responded

"Hunter! Eyes up front" Her uncle told Shawn.

"Yes sir" Shawn joked

Mr. Turner asked Topanga to hand out pieces of paper to everyone. Serenity heard a few kids chatting including Shawn and Cory, but she wasn't really listening on what they were saying because she was busy drawing, drawing is one of the things Serenity loves doing, and she's perfect at it. She got the talent from her mom since her mom is an amazing painter.

Topanga handed Serenity a piece paper and  Serenity thanked her, then Cory stood up which caused Serenity to look up "So, Topanga, Friday night, what's going on?"

"I don't know" Topanga says

"Neither do I" He says awkwardly, "Ok, then." and then gives her a thumbs up.

Serenity shook her head smiling to herself holding in her laughter it was obvious that he liked Topanga and wants to ask her out, but he's just very nervous about it.

After a few classes, it was time for lunch, before Serenity went to lunch she put her stuff in her new locker. A boy walked up to her, he was tall and had dark blonde hair.

"Hey, you're the new kid right" He says leaning on the locker beside her, you can tell from the way he said it that he's obviously too cocky

"Yeah, why?" She asked, still putting the rest of her stuff in her locker.

"Well, I don't know if you heard, but this Friday is the screening. Basically, a movie night" He says

"Okay?" She says confused.

"I was wondering if you would go with me" he says smirking

Of course, Serenity had nothing to do Friday night, and the thought of her staying home with her uncle Eli while he smothers her with poems is not really fun. She shrugged her shoulders ,"Sure, why not." She smiled.

"Awesome, so I'll pick you up at 8?" He asked.

"No, I'll just meet you there" she said, shutting her locker and walking away.

As She's walking to lunch she bumps into Shawn, well, he bumps into her, "Sorry" he says

"It's fine it was accident" she said

"Hey, are you going to the screening Friday?" He asked.

"Yea, somebody asked me, now that I think about it, I don't even know his name" She said

"So you're going with a stranger" he laughed

"Well I'm new, so I'm pretty sure everyone is a stranger" She said