Introduction 💙

Ages: jeongin 17,  hyunjin 18, seungmin 17, jisung 17, minho 18, chan 18, changbin 18, felix 17, Ryujin 17, Yeji 17

💙💙

The cold breeze hit across the window bringing the small snow flakes towards the small open crack as his head was laid against the cold desk table. His breath was even, soft as the quiet sounds of his music from his headphones rang though the silent room. Quietly the door slid open. Her eyes fell upon him right as she had a clear view of the classroom.

Walking towards the back of the room, where he was, she sits in her usual seat infront of him.

Usually no one was in the room this earlier, she had made it a habit to come to school at least half an hour earlier to prepare herself for the obnoxious yells and laughs that came from her fellow classmates. She couldn't say that she hated it, it meant it was always lively, but sometimes it can get annoying on a long tiring day.

Setting up her desk and getting ready for the class she heard shuffling behind her and a quiet yawn before there was a gentle tap on her shoulder.

She turned around with an unreadable expression before her eyes landed on the boys big, yet tired, smile. She found herself staring at his eyes.

How could they look so beautiful?

He stared back at her before raising an eyebrow and clearing his throat, snapping her out of her sudden daydream.

"Hello there. My name is Yang Jeongin. It's nice to meet you."

"Ah.. hello. I'm y/n. I haven't seen you here before, I mean I sit here everyday and I've never noticed you..?" She said, the end quiet.

He let out a soft chuckle, it sounded so smooth in her ears, like honey. She couldn't help but smile a little.

"Im actually new here, I transferred here today from busan! I hope we can be friends!" He said with such a big smile he nearly outshined the sun that was currently covered by light grey clouds as the snow continued to fall.

"Yeah, me too."

💙💙

Welcome to the beginning, I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you for reading!

I will update the first chapter soon, I don't think updates will be scheduled, probably whenever I write snd like what it is, but I will try to do it regularly, thanks again!

Byebye