Lemon

Neji and Kiba shared an apartment because they recently moved out of their parents' house and they really didn't have much money so they worked together to pay for the rent.Neji was cooking and Kiba came in unexpectedly with a skin tight shirt showing his toned chest, for he was at the gym and working out. Neji trying to keep calm and not get aroused from the boy he had many hard dreams about. He just looked away and continued to cook dinner for them later. "Well, have good time at the gym?" Neji finally spoke breaking the silence. "Yeah, whatchya cooking?" Kiba said stepping closer to Neji. "...Just...some...Um...Stir fry." Neji said trying not to sound awkward. Kiba stepped back. "Oh, Okay Cool." He walked out and "I'm gonna go take a shower." Neji shook his head finally calming down. Before long he started to hear growls and groaning noises coming from the bathroom.Curiosity got the best of him as he walked to the bathroom and put his ear to the door and realised what Kiba was doing arousing him again. "Ngh...ah...Neji! MORE!" when Neji heard the last part he froze and ran to his room to contemplate on what just happened. 'Kiba...likes me?' A smirk formed across Neji's lips. He walked to the bathroom and heard the same noises and he bursted in. His size instantly grew seeing Kiba with lust filled eyes because he was thinking of him. Kiba stopped and removed his hand from his aching cock and looked up at Neji with a face a face begging and needy but also embarrassed. Neji smirked and stepped towards Kiba sitting on the floor. "H-how long were you standing there?" Kiba asked stuttering and trying to catch his breathe. Neji leaned in "Long enough." With that he picked up Kiba and carried him to their room. Neji tossed Kiba onto the bed. "Wait here." He commanded Kiba and walked out. Kiba was left to lay there exposed in only his skin tight shirt. Then Neji walked back in with a collar and chain. Neji chuckled and said in a scruffy voice "Down boy" Kiba blushed and did as told and got down on his knees in front of Neji. He slowly reached down and put a black,leather collar around Kiba's neck attached to a chain. Neji held onto the chain and demanded in one word that almost made Kiba lose it. "Suck" Kiba's face went red and he proceded to pull down Neji's jeans and black boxers. Kiba's eyes widened with the sight of Neji's large member springing out of his pants. Neji smirked once more at the boys reaction. Kiba kind of froze and so Neji pulled the chain pulling the boy with red triangles on his face towards his member. Kiba saw this as a command and took Neji's large size into his mouth rubbing and groping what wouldn't fit. "Nnh..." Neji slightly moaned and pulled the chain closer. This caused the rest of his cock to shove into Kiba's mouth. He gagged a little but continued. He hummed and bobbed his head. "I'm close." Neji said and with that he released his hot fruids into Kiba's mouth and he pulled away struggling from the taste. Neji pulled him up "Swallow" Kiba did as he was told and swallowed the sticky white substance down. Neji pulled him into a deep kiss and then pulled away. "Good boy." Neji said scruffing Kiba's hair. Kiba blushed as Neji climbed onto him and started kissing with extreme passion and love. The phone started to ring but they didn't care. Kiba licked Neji's bottom lip asking for entrance but was denied. Kiba decided he wanted tongue and now. He reached down and started jacking off Neji causing him to moan and gasp. Kiba slid his tongue inside of Neji's mouth. The two battled for dominance but Neji finally won. He roamed Kiba's mouth shortly but Neji pulled away with yet another evil smirk. "You are going to be punished for that smart move." He then flipped Kiba to where his ass was in the air and his hands on the bed frame. "You've been a very bad boy Kiba." Neji said with a raspy voice. Soon as he said that he struck Kiba's ass, leaving continuous red hand prints, he slapped Kiba's ass repeatedly. "Beg if you want me to stop...mutt!" Neji said and Kiba responded still wincing from the pain "Please...Neji...stop...fuck!" Neji stopped and slid his hand up to Kiba's mouth and Kiba started to suck on his two first fingers leaving them coated in saliva. Suddenly shoved in both of the fingers into Kiba. "Ah! Neji it hurts!" Kiba screamed and clenched the sheets and arched his back. Neji pleased with his reaction pulled out and aligned the tip of his cock to the virgin boy in front of him. Kiba screamed in pain as Neji slammed mercilessly into his small opening. "Neji...please...stop.... It hurts!" A tear found its way down Kiba's face. Neji frowned and spoke reassuring Kiba "It'll get better. I promise." The phone rang once more and again they ignored it. Neji let Kiba get adjusted and when Kiba pushed his ass against him that told Neji it was okay to move. He started slowly and soon picking up pace earning grunts and growls from Kiba with each thrust. Then he hit that one place that set Kiba off. "Agh... NEJI! MORE!" he moaned. Neji held onto his hips and hit that spot several times. "Ugh... Kiba I'm gonna-" A knock was at the door and it opened. "Kiba!" "Neji" they screamed in unison and cummed hitting there height. Neji pulled out and turned to see a nosebleeding Hinata at the door. "I-i...Um...called...no one answered...so...I was worried...." Kiba turned around and Hinata realised who Neji was with and with that she passed out red as of she saw a shirtless Naruto. "Um...." Kiba said in awkward silence. Neji just walked away. "Eh it's Okay she knows I'm gay." And with that they now were more than friends.