*Flashback end

That bastard and his men were the reason why Reina took her own life 2 years ago. I couldn't forget how her cold body was hanging in her room when I found her, I continue to clench my fist when remembered that. While I was thinking about my past, I heard a notification from my phone, It was Izumi. Takahashi Izumi, Inspector Takahashi's son and my only friend in Nagoya.

*Flashback 2 weeks ago

I ended up in an illegal street fight again and was brought to the police station. Of course, inside the interrogation room, the officer scolded me for an hour and then left me alone. After he left, Inspector Takahashi entered the room.

Ryoma: "Takahashi-san..."

Takahashi: "You're fighting again, Ryoma-kun? I rarely see you sing and play your guitar now, what's wrong?"

Ryoma: "You know what's wrong. My passion for music died alongside her... I don't have any reason to play music anymore."

Takahashi: "I see... well how about you play for your childhood friend and her family?"

Ryoma: "Sure... but, I never mentioned having a childhood friend."

Takahashi: "About that, this family will be your foster parents. Yamate family, the father said that he was a close friend with your father. Is it true?"

Takahashi-san handed me a document and I read it. I was surprised when I read it, it contained full information about the Yamate family. From address, family members, age, it is all written in the document.

Ryoma: "But, how did they find me?" I asked him in confusion

Takahashi: "Well, your name was on the list of Japan's foster care. They found it and contacted us."

Ryoma: "I see..."

Takahashi POV

When I saw his face when he was reading the document, I can tell that he is very relieved. These 5 years, I've been watching over him but this is the first time I see him this bright.

Takahashi: "So, you will accept them as your foster parents?"

Ryoma: "Yes, I will."

Takahashi: "Okay, you will depart to Tokyo in 2 weeks. Now all you can do is to wait."

Ryoma: "2 weeks? Does the process really take that long?"

Takahashi: "Unfortunately, yes. This long process is used to identify the foster parents, whether they only want the money or they will take care of the child sincerely."

Ryoma: "Wait, money? We receive money from the foster care?"

Takahashi: "Well yes, it's for the child care. You will be given 30.000 yen every month for one period of contract which is 3 years."

Ryoma: "Well, damnnn... that's a lot of money. Anyway, I should be going now. Is Izumi available?"

Takahashi: "Yes, he is. He's waiting for you outside."

Ryoma: "Roger that! As always, thanks a lot Inspector!"

Takahashi: "No problem!" I waved him outside

Ryoma-kun, I wish the best for your future. You've been suffering a lot for these 5 years, I hope you will find peace in Tokyo.

*Outside of the interrogation room

*Ryoma POV

Izumi: "Yo, Ryoma! Fighting again?"

Ryoma: "Yes. That bastard never give up to dueled me, even though I lost for a whole fucking year when I just arrived at that place."