16 | i am wearing a bra, stiles

Start from the beginning

"We had to." Scott says.

"Yeah, I couldn't let Uncle Chris see me like this." I tell him, sitting up straight, and Stiles supports me.

"And there's safety in numbers." Scott adds

"Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay?" Stiles replies. "It's called a massacre." He pauses. "Or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery, wow, that's..."

"Stiles!" I cry, not wanting to listen to all the synonyms. "I am gonna butcher you, if you don't shut up."

Scott grunts.

"All right, you two, I'm telling coach that-" Stiles starts to say.

"No. No, no, no." Scott stops him.

"We're all right." I tell him.

"Well, you don't look all right." He replies, sharply. "Would you just let me see it?"

"I'm okay." Scott tells him.

"I'm not pulling up my shirt." I reply.

Stiles gives me a look.

"Why?" He questions, ridiculously.

I smirk a little.

"I'm not wearing a bra." I answer, knowing it'll make him get flustered.

And I was right.

"Um- that's okay? I mean- not okay- no, I mean, I don't know if it's okay or not-" He rants, but cuts himself off when he sees the amused look on my face. "You are a horrible horrible person." I chuckle and he turns to Scott. "Just let me see it, okay?"

"Okay." Scott nods.

Scott slowly pulls his shirt up, and Stiles and I lean forward.

"Oh, shit." I gasp, as we both see the claw marks.

"Oh, dude." Stiles says.

"I know it's bad, but it's because they're from an alpha." Scott tells us. "It'll take longer to heal."

"Not this long." I say, softly.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Stiles adds.

Scott just turn away from us, facing out of the window.

"I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe Derek's dead." Scott whispers.

"TWO OF YOU, BACK in your seats." Coach yells at the students. He turns to Jared, who was car sick. "Jared, again, car sick? Every time-" Coach cuts himself off. "How do you even get on the bus?" Jared groans. "Look at me." Jared does and Coach shakes his head. "No, don't look at me. Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes... keep your eyes on the horizon." Coach turns to the back seat. "McCall, Argent, not you both too."

"No, coach, we're good." Scott calls out.

"Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again." Stiles tells him. "And, Alex, you never stopped bleeding."

We both look down. As luck would have it, Scott had decided to wear a white t-shirt and I had decided to wear a white hoodie, both very unrecommended choices for when you're bleeding out to death.

"And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay?" Stiles continues to tell Scott. "Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all." He turns to me. "And, you, I don't know where this new found hero complex came from, but that is not good. You understand me? Not good. I mean, look at that." He points to the blood stain. "Oh, my god." He lets out, as he notices just how bad it looked. "Holy shit, are you okay?" He helps me sit up. "DO you need something? What can I get you? Do we need to get you to the hospital? Yeah, we need to get you to the hospital, like right now, like right this instant."