chapter 1

Hii everyone !!!
Let's start with the first chapter of the story SAIRAT - FORGIVENESS

* In this story , usha maushi does not live with sai ...she was not present in Chavan niwas when all the drama happened ..

Sai returned back to Chavan niwas ...She had prepared herself well to take  the taunts and accusations that were going to be hurled at her ....but something she least expected was that Virat would not even give her a single chance to explain herself....

She returned back unaware of the fact that Virat had already  announced to everyone his decision of breaking all the ties with Sai ...
He had informed everyone that he claims no relationship with Sai and that he will not let her live in Chavan Niwas to play the with the lives of other family members , the way she did with DEVI .
Gate of Chavan Niwas already open ...The moment Sai was about to enter , Virat stopped her there only ...with his red shot eyes , he warned her not to enter the house .

(Then all the drama goes same as in the serial )

She pleaded in front of him to atleast give her one chance to explain herself...She promised to clear all the misunderstandings provided she is given one chance ...a single chance ...
But to Sai ' s bad luck or rather it is more appropriate to say , to "Virat's bad luck ", she was not given the chance to explain herself and her deeds ....

After all the drama , Virat ordered her for the final time to leave ...Sai , who was till now pleading in front of him for no reason finally held her self respect higher  than anything else and turned back to leave ....

" You are surely going to regret it Mr Chavan ...and trust me not hearing my part for even once and kicking me out  of this house and that too at this hour , will prove to be   the worst decision of your life ...." This were the last words she spoke ...

For a second , virat's inner self forced into him the thought of reconsidering his thought of asking her to leave at this hour ...and this did not go unnoticed by pakhi and other members of the family and they again starting instigating him ...

All these instigating words of pakhi and crocodile tears of bhawani kaku overpowered his emerging concern and he said ...

" Taking responsibility of a girl like you and bringing her here to make her a part of family was the worst decision of my life " ...

This was enough for Sai ...She did not say anything and just pass a sarcastic  smile to him ...

She turned back but she felt her head spinning ...She had not eaten anything since morning ..
She was about to fall when she held the support of the gate to balance herself ...Having noticed this , ashwini aai and virat were about to come forward to check on her but Bhawani kaku stopped ashwini reminding her virat's words and indirectly , stopping virat by making him remember his own words ...He stepped back ...

Sai left from there...
After then  everyone went to their respective rooms ....

Virat was standing in his balcony and seeing Sai leaving him and his house was killing him ...

Just then Ashwini came , and put her hand on his shoulder ..he  looked back and then immediately wiped his tears ...

She said , " now what next , virat "?

Virat : " what next aai "? ..he questioned back .

Aai : Now what are you going to do next ?

Virat : I'll investigate into the matter aai and collect evidences against pulkit and put him behind the bars ...

Aai : virat , you are yet to collect evidences against pulkit , right ?
Now tell me one thing , during this investigation which you are going to do , If you got to know that pulkit is all the way innocent and sai has done nothing wrong by getting Devi married to him , then what will you  do ?
Under the impulse of your anger , the blunder you have made of Throwing sai out of this house and your life forever , how are you going to rectify that ???
Virat , I'm not pressurizing you but just making you face a little spark of future because I know that my daughter , my sai had not done anything wrong and this will be proved  , may be not today but surely someday ....

And she leaves ..

Virat, who was till now just struggling with the thought of living without Sai , was now more horrified when thought about what aai had just told him ..,He was dying thinking about living away from Sai but was unable to breathe when he thought about the possibility of Sai being right ...

He was stuck in such an awkward situation that he could not even pray to God ..he was now in a state where he himself does not know what he wants.....he was unable to decide whether what Sai did should come out to be right or wrong after his investigations ....

Thats all for today ...

Precap : truth comes out .....but is it too late now?????

It takes nothing to just press the star option at the bottom of your screen after reading ....
So Pls vote and comment ..and keep reading for the upcoming twists and turns ...
Your suggestions are always welcome...

I m not giving any target but the response on this part will decide whether I will be continuing with the further chapters or not ....
So pls vote and feel free to pen down your views and suggestions in the comment box 😊

Thank you 😊 !!