Chapter 1

Erica's POV

Today is the day. The first day of summer and, unfortunately, the day I move to Wichita Falls, Texas. Out of all places, Wichita Falls. The least interesting place, in my opinion. We're supposed to move into a bigger house than we have now, but I am still not excited to leave all my friends. I have to go to a new school and meet all new people. Great. I am going to Rider High School as a freshman. We move a lot, so I guess I should be used to it, but it's different now. I have a boyfriend named Ryan, that I can't leave. We have had some probelms in the past (he cheated on me), but we are okay now.

I live with my mom and my twin brother, Ethan. My mom works a lot, so she's not really around most of the time. Ethan and I have never really been that close. He has a lot of friends and was always super popular. He goes to parties a lot and doesn't really do very well in school. I am the complete opposite. I only have a few close friends, I don't go out very much, and I get good grades.

I had pakced earlier, so all we had to do today was load the moving truck with all of our boxes. It didn't take very long, so before I knew it we were heading to the airport to fly to our new "home".