Prologue

Today is my first day of school at Woodland Highschool, in New York City. Father got a job so mom and I had to move with him. When we were on our way, I asked what his job was, "It's a secret job hun, I can't tell you. I'm very sorry, but when you are a bit older you can find out. Until then, you can't know." Is how he replied.

        Sometimes my parents would rush out of the house as if there was an emergency. And before school this morning I was home alone, I went to my fathers office adn looked through his drawers. I stood frozen when I landed on his top secret file.

        "No, that.... that's impossible." I stutter because I'm still in complete utter shock.

Hey sorry for the short prologue, I just thought that it leaves you hanging more and you would go on reading. So please let me know what you think, please don't be an invisible reader. I know I can be an invisible reader when I get into the book but I hope leaving you with cliff hangers that you will comment more. Plus I just want you to enjoy the suspense and try to figure out what's happening. So try to create the first chapter in your minds, tell me what you think is going to happen. Create your idea of the secret, tell me what you think it is. I think you get the point I 'm trying to get to, I just really want your feedback good or bad at least it's still feedback. Love you amazing readers and writers!! Bye!

-Saryn