ch 1; The death of Tem

Start from the beginning

They were about to have club activities.
If it had been a normal day, they would had teased each others at the drama club, and started planning on the next performance and the coming festival.
But today wasn't a normal day since Tem, a former actor at drama club, was dead.
The herbivores stand in one side of the room, staring terrified at the carnivores who stands on the other side of the room. Feeling very accused from their herbivore friends.
Then there is Pina who sits next Riz on the stage and leans at him.

"And how do we know, none of you have killed Tem?!" An herbivore asks.
Bill roars shocked and clenched his hands angrily.
"WHAAAAAT?!... And WHY would any of us kill him, HUH?!... He was our friend! ... It isn't even sure, if it was a student who killed him!" The Bengal tiger protests and hates getting accused. And no way he would let anyone accuse any of his friends at the club.
"ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?!" An herbivore shouts trembling of fear and anger.
"The only carnivores Tem ever talked and hung out with, was with you! The carnivores from drama club!!!"  She adds.
Bill wides his eyes and breathes loudly through the nose.

Pina furrows the eyebrows.
"HI GUYS... Stop accusing each others!... Tem wouldn't want any of you to fight... My boyfriend is very devastated over Tem's death, that he almost doesn't want to drink any honey..." the dall sheep begs which make everyone to shut up and lower their heads in shame.
A few apologies starts mumbling in the room.
Few seconds later, the door got opened where the pelican enters with his beak in the papers with Louis walking next him.
"We have a lot to talk through-... First we should talk about Tem and-..." Sabu says and looks up from the paper, where he starts stuttering from seeing how herbivores and carnivores are standing separated.
He gulps.
"What's going on here?"
The animals keep staring at each others. But remain silent since they try showing respect for Tem and his friends.
The pelican sighs and looks begging at Louis.
"Can't you try talking with them?"
Louis flinches gasping and nods.
The deer walks forward, where he stands in the middle of them.
"I understand we are now facing a difficult time... But we must remain strong and show the other students, there are nothing to be afraid of... They need us... And the show must go on..." Louis tells them with a firm voice.
"B-but... What will happen with the role Tem had?!"
"Y-yeah!"
Kai, the mongoose clears the throat with a hand extended up.
"Perhaps I can take over his role?!"
Louis snorts and stares at Kai.
"I want to speak with Kai and-..." he starts saying while his eyes move from Kai to Pina who keeps snuggling with Riz at the stage.
"Pina..." Louis adds.
Pina jolts surprised. He is right now, mostly working next Riz and Legoshi at the club, since he'd joined right after they had given everyone their part of the show. So, he couldn't get any role.
Louis inhales deeply.
"I want to speak with you at the office..." the deer tells them and starts walking against the room only few selected members are allowed to use. But usually it's only Louis, who uses that room since others are afraid of him. And doesn't want to make him upset over something trivial.

Pina blinks confused and looks up at his boyfriend.
"... What do you think he wants to talk about?" The dall sheep asks in low voice and doesn't feel very comfortable with leaving Riz alone. Especially not when everyone are talking about Tem.
Riz shrugs.
"I have no idea... Probably about the play? I guess?"
Pina exhales smiling and strokes the hand on Riz's thigh before he jumped down from the stage and starts walking against the office.

The dall sheep grins teasingly at Kai while they are walking over to the room.
"Don't start weeping if Louis doesn't give you the role..." he smirks.
Kai glares at him.
"Shut up faggot..." he mutters and tries walking faster so he doesn't has to walk next Pina.
Pina stopped walking with a shocked expression.
"Faggot?..." he gasps. Then he exhales snorting with a grin and starts walking swiftly forward to catch up with Kai.
"Says the one who has feelings for Dom..." Pina teases him.
The mongoose stops walking and stares shocked at him while stuttering.
"Y-you... You don't know what you are talking about!?"
Pina snickers.
"Green is definitely not your color..."
"What?!" Kai flinches.
The dall sheep shrugs.
"I knoooooow you envy Riz and me... Wishing you were brave enough to ask Dom out..."
Kai starts trembling of anger.
"SHUT UP!" He yells when the door to the office swung opened and Louis glares at them.
"Stop fooling around out here and get your ass inside... I don't have the whole day" he rolls the eyes and walks back in.
Kai squinted the eyes at Pina, before he walks forward and entered the room.

Few moments later Kai yelled upset and runs out from the room. Obviously very upset that he was taken out from the actor pool, while Pina got the role Tem would have.
Everyone who overheard Kai's yelling, and saw how he dramatically left the club room, look asking at Pina the second he came back.
"What happened with Kai?" An animal asks.
Pina exhales snorting before smirking.
"That little baby got taken down from the actor pool while I got the role... So, he ran away as the crybaby I knew he was" Pina shrugs and chuckles a little.
Dom exhales sighing, in a pitying sound.
"... Poor Kai..."  he says.
Bill nods and glares accusing at Pina.
"Yeah! Why do you always have to mock him!? Leave that poor animal alone..."
Pina snorts and waves nonchalantly with the hand.
"Yeah... Yeah..." he says shortly, before he joins Riz again by sitting next him at the stage.
The dall sheep grabs Riz's hand at the bear's thigh.
" I got a role" he smiles excited at him.
Riz gives him a small smile back, before nodding.
"I heard! Congratulations babe... I know you will do awesome at the stage"
The smile at Pina's face was still there during a few more seconds.
Then he dropped the smile and leans closer to Riz with his mouth near his ear.
" ... While I'm up there... I do hope you will not flirt with either Legoshi or Kai..." Pina whispers and makes Riz's ear to twitch.
The bear parts the mouth exhaling while he wides the eyes in little fear.
"Of-... Of C-course not" he answers shakily and clears the throat.
Pina raises an eyebrow and leans slightly backward there he gently tugs at Riz's ear.
"Don't be nervous-... I'm joking~" he chuckles and grins.
"... Yeah..." Riz mumbles sighing and lowered the shoulders.