The Next Day With A New Friend

I woke up, Six was still asleep, I still had that feeling, whatever it was, I kinda like it. I was gonna wrap my arms around Six, but she woke up, she took her head off my shoulder, she blushed, it was kinda cute. "Good morning Six." I said softly, "Oi." she said, She gave my raincoat back to me, I told her she could put it on, she actually put it on. I put my hand in hers, she held my hand, my heart started to beat faster, was it love? We stared at each other again, she got up, I got up too, I told her to follow me. We walked into a flower field, I picked up a really pretty yellow rose, "Here, this is for you." I said to Six, she said nothing, but I knew she liked the flower I got for her. She got hungry, I found an apple, an apple in a flower field? I gave it to her, she ate it fast, she didn't even thank me, I didn't care though, she did blush a little. We walked down a path, I saw Six pick up a flower, it was a red rose, it was prettier than my rose I gave her, "Here, it matches the color of your hair tie." Six said, "Thank you. It's beautiful like you Six." I said, Six looked down blushing, I made her look up at me, we stared at each other, I thought we were about to kiss, Six covered her face with her hands, and backed away a little, I blushed, I took her hand, and we walked, the flowers were really pretty. "Which flower was the prettiest?" I asked, "The one you gave me." Six said. we both blushed, she didn't seem like the type to say that, but she did. I smiled, "Thanks." I said, "Which flower is the most prettiest to you?" Six said, "The one you gave me. Because it's really pretty like you." I said, Six tried so hard not to smile, she smiled a little bit, then kept a straight face. "Oh" Six said. The rest of the day we just talked, walked, and looked at flowers. It was almost nighttime, there was nowhere to sleep, we saw a Pink tree on a hill, we went up there and lied down under the tree, I put my head on her lap, she put her hand on my head, my heart was beating fast, her heart was beating fast too. Where we in love? Or are we sick? I ignored it again, and went to sleep.