Panic (at the disco haha not really)

Crap. Holy crap. What am I supposed to do! Sitting here was my favourite person, well musically. Crap, I've been staring. Oh god he probably thinks I'm a freak, great job Aria.
"Em I'll get the first aid kit. You took quite the hit back there....thank you" I mutter the last part. God I'm an idiot. A complete idiot.
I shuffle around in a few of the cabinets under the sink in the back of the cabinet. I reach into the back snatching it up only to hit my head on the top of the cabinet.
"Crap. Ow that hurt." I hear a soft chuckle behind me....at least I made him laugh.
"You alright there?"
"Oh em yeah I'm fine, just a klutz that's all...I'm used to it." Still an idiot why can't I keep my trap shut. I walk back over to Andrew. Wait am I allowed to call him Andrew? Do I call him Hozier? Or Mr. Byrne? I nearly burst out laughing at that last one, yeah right I'll just introduce myself and see what happens.
"What's so funny?"
"Oh em nothing, nothing at all. Em may I?" I gesture towards his wounds, they didn't look THAT bad but I still wanted an excuse to help, ....and maybe touch his face but heyyyy he doesn't need to know that.
"Sure, if I can get a name."
I glance up from the medical kit I had put on the table, he's good I'll give him that. "Okay then, my name is Aria. now stay still so I can help you." and myself.
As I treat his wounds, I probably go a bit slower than necessary but I have a valid excuse, he is way cuter up close. I mean I thought he was hot but in real life this close I'm lucky I haven't passed out.
"There all done." I get up and throw away the trash and pack up the rest keeping out Advil for the both of us.
"Thank you. Are you alright after what happened?"
I look up when he talks and he looks genuinely concerned. I'm taken back a bit. I'm just a girl.
"Oh em yes thank you very much. you didn't have to help me but you did and I'm really really glad you did, I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't helped me. Is there any way I can repay you even if it's just a coffee or something." and I'm an idiot why would he even want a coffee? It's the middle of the day.
"It's not a problem it's not like I could just sit back and watch. I think though I might take you up on the coffee sometime."
OH MY FEATHERS AND DUCKIES DID HE JUST SAY THAT
"Alright then I'll remember that. Do I ever her a name from you?"
"Em no. Shoot I've got to go! Sorry I wish I could stay and chat but I really do have to go. Sorry again Aria."
And with that a quick as he came into my life he left. I walk back out to the main area of the shop.
"Who was that?" Katie asks while leaning over the counter.
I run my hands through my hair. "That was the most confusing thing ever."
"Well most boys are." Kylee says as comes around with another box in hand.
"I'll definitely give you that one Kylee. I'm going to go home now I'll see you both later." I go to the back room ad grab my bag. As I'm about to leave I notice a small piece of paper with a picture on it, an adorable white and black dog was featured on the picture on the back one word was written on it "Elwood". I skip it into my wallet and leave thankfully making it home unharmed.

~Time and POV switch (Andrew's POV a few hours after Aria left and went home)
I look around me and see the disaster I've created. I groan and fall back on the bed, where in the world has that picture gone?